X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FHSU at MWSU

Griffon game notes: https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit..._18FB_FHSU.pdf

Tiger game notes: https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...5/180906fb.pdf

Game Day Primer, including the debut of the Pavilion Party Deck on the Bill Snyder Pavilion: https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...rimer_FHSU.pdf

Looking forward to this one. Saw some encouraging signs from the Griffons in week one.

Re: FHSU at MWSU

I liked a lot of what I saw vs. NW. If MW can fix some mistakes and complete some drives I think they can compete and this will be a close game.

I wouldn't mind seeing Steigerwald (sp?) for a few series a game. He was really zipping some passes on the sideline of the NW game.

Carlos "Last Chance U" Thompson has been cleared to play. HC MW seemed to play down the prospect of him playing much this week due to limited practices.

It will also be interesting to see if the Michigan State transfer (Copeland I think) plays much. I think he was the one who got beat twice big time in the NW game.

Looks like temp will be good. Hope the rain holds off. I'd really like to see a large crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rainy View Post
      I liked a lot of what I saw vs. NW. If MW can fix some mistakes and complete some drives I think they can compete and this will be a close game.

I wouldn't mind seeing Steigerwald (sp?) for a few series a game. He was really zipping some passes on the sideline of the NW game.

Carlos "Last Chance U" Thompson has been cleared to play. HC MW seemed to play down the prospect of him playing much this week due to limited practices.

It will also be interesting to see if the Michigan State transfer (Copeland I think) plays much. I think he was the one who got beat twice big time in the NW game.

Looks like temp will be good. Hope the rain holds off. I'd really like to see a large crowd.
      You desperately need a QB that can throw the football. Marino is exactly what he was last year: a very good runner with a strong arm and zero accuracy. He could have completed the one missed td pass underhanded and blindfolded but instead overthrew a wide open receiver on a blown coverage. I was shocked when I read he had 200+ yards throwing for the game.

Comment

Might be a good one. Looks like the Griffs are heading back towards physical football and Hays has been there a while. Might be a slobberknocker.

Comment

Western's QB is going to have to play much better than what he did against Northwest to have the Griff's having any chance of winning imo. That is what made Central Missouri so tough, they had a accurate Bolles and when he went out injured, things turned drastically with a less accurate QB.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X