Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emporia State at Northwest Missouri State (Military Appreciation Day)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Emporia State at Northwest Missouri State (Military Appreciation Day)

Over under on the amount of times ESU tries to take the top off the NW D is set at 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
      Over under on the amount of times ESU tries to take the top off the NW D is set at 9.
      Sounds about right. What's the O/U on their success rate?

Comment

Originally posted by OICU812 View Post
        Sounds about right. What's the O/U on their success rate?
        5 or 200 yards whichever comes first.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornetfan View Post
          When you've lost 25 straight to a team there are a lot of reasons for it. But over the past 4-5 years I would have to say the Bearcats ability to put pressure on Hornet QBs while rushing just four players has been the major factor.
          That and special teams. I know it sounds crazy when you get beat 34-0 but I really feel that the key play in last year's game was the blocked FG returned for a TD to give NWMSU a 10-0 lead. Take that out and IF the FG is made it's 3-3 to start the second quarter. Then add the failed attempt at the fake field goal at the end of the half and it very easily could have been 10-6 Hornets at the half. Granted the Bearcats put up 21 unanswered in the second half but 20-10 is a lot different than 34-0.
          The recipe to end your losing streak is there. UCO was able to take advantage of a major weakness that MW and Southern (DUH) couldn't and WU for some reason just stopped. NW can't get pressure on QB and DB's can't cover. Pretty simple.
          Go Hounds!
          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
          Cyclone Power
          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X