Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF - Happened Last Week ?

I took 10 days off to go bow hunting for elk in Oregon and when I returned the MIAA football race has exploded or imploded depending on your point of view! I assumed UCM would have a tough game at Washburn, but I thought the Mules would still win. I didn't expect the Mules to lose by throwing four interceptions. Then the Bearcats get kicked in the balls and blow lunch at Central Oklahoma.....LMAO

The MIAA is wide open .....let it fly....dilly...dilly
    Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 09-28-2018, 05:08 PM.

Re: WTF - Happened Last Week ?

Bods blitzed the entire D along with coaches wives, house pets, motor vehicles, and a freight train or two. Had the poor UCM QB befuddled. Washburn coupled that with a Frosh QB who looked about 50 times better than their starter and went nuts with the deep ball.

NW didn't blow lunch. UCO put a great game together and just beat them in every way. You are right about it being wide open. 4 games that could be great ones on tap for this weekend, too.

Comment

Oh ya, for those hunters out there...the final score was basically the Elk over the Hunters by 3 touchdowns.
      Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 09-28-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
        I took 10 days off to go bow hunting for elk in Oregon and when I returned the MIAA football race has exploded or imploded depending on your point of view! I assumed UCM would have a tough game at Washburn, but I thought the Mules would still win. I didn't expect the Mules to lose by throwing four interceptions. Then the Bearcats get kicked in the balls and blow lunch at Central Oklahoma.....LMAO

The MIAA is wide open .....let it fly....dilly...dilly
        Mercury was in retrograde, it was a full moon, the feng shui of the stadiums was off, all the players broke a mirror while they were walking under a ladder and tripped on a black cat?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
          Oh ya, for those hunters out there...the final score was basically the Elk over the Hunters by 3 touchdowns.
          that's how it usually goes though right?

Comment

You got it, Greenman. The elk played great defense, but we had a good time anyway.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X