Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCO @ FHSU

Re: UCO @ FHSU

they did well enough to win. of course, when we are running the same 5 plays over and over, it makes it kinda easy...offensivley for you guys, you didnt really have a negative play until you brought the chick in after the second fg. i didnt understand why that rotation was taking place. our bend but dont break philosophy we have is slowly killing me. we are giving way too much respect to unproven qbs and wrs.
    anyway, whatever. on to the next

Comment

Great defensive game by Hays. Not sure what kind of game plan "heave it into double coverage 53 times" is, but UCO looked unprepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        Great defensive game by Hays. Not sure what kind of game plan "heave it into double coverage 53 times" is, but UCO looked unprepared.
        B. A. N. G....... without saying anything on my last post, thats exactly what i was thinking it.

Comment

Think Bobeck definitely on the hot seat? That NW win was HUGE but a lot of meh surrounding it to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by BartonTiger View Post
            Think Bobeck definitely on the hot seat? That NW win was HUGE but a lot of meh surrounding it to be honest.
            depends on how we finish this year. a bunch of people said yes last year...then we real off 6 in a row and stomp the purple nurples from tarleton....

we definately need to get our starters back. we are definately missing our starting lineman and 1 or 2 wrs... not to mention our starting qb

Comment

Uhh first shutout since 2011 Angelo State. Homecoming is this weekend let's see if they can bounce back and beat up the mooles. Where's Juiced anyway?
              Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
                Uhh first shutout since 2011 Angelo State. Homecoming is this weekend let's see if they can bounce back and beat up the mooles. Where's Juiced anyway?
                Juiced is still juiced, after taking a couple losses already.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  Seems a little reactionary. "Downfield passes worked against NW, Hays and NW are both generally (in recent years) two of the top defenses, surely downfield passes will work here, too!"

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                    Seems a little reactionary. "Downfield passes worked against NW, Hays and NW are both generally (in recent years) two of the top defenses, surely downfield passes will work here, too!"
                    Hays covered that sideline back shoulder route better than I have seen anyone do it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X