Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: lindenwood at unk game thread

Omg shut up.

What do you want me to do, crown you conference champs now? They kicked our ass. I already stated that.
    Cool Story Bro

Comment

Congratulations. Looking forward to see that running game at Bearcat Stadium for Homecoming next Saturday.
      IH8FERRIS

Comment

Lopers be salty.

Comment

If I offend anyone, too bad. LOL just kidding. If you can't tell I get up in my feelings a bit. Take your W and enjoy it. Your team is good, let me be pissed about our L.
          Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
            If I offend anyone, too bad. LOL just kidding. If you can't tell I get up in my feelings a bit. Take your W and enjoy it. Your team is good, let me be pissed about our L.
            If I wasn't sick, we could each load up a couch and meet halfway for a burn off.

Comment

lindenwood at unk game thread

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post
              Agreed. You did kick our ass. You are very good. We are not as bad as we showed. Now go run through a cornfield and leave me alone to burn my furniture in peace.
              Hysterical!! We have all been there at some point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hats off to all that made the trip up for Lindenwood and good luck to the Lions the rest of the season.
                UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

Ok.... I went back and watched the game.

UNK deserves a ton of credit for what they did. I still don't think the LU defense was flying to the ball and coming to meet the RBs like they are capable of, but that could've had to do with how well UNK was executing EVERYTHING. They were rarely ever off schedule.

UNK is good. I don't think LU did themselves any favors with the penalties and poor execution on their part, but UNK played a clean, physical game and owned LU up front. Considering the way the rest of the league looks right now, I think 8 wins is a real possibility for them. If Coach Lynn can continue the recruiting success that Lambo had during his time there (because I think a lot of the Lambo kids are coming into their own right now for UNK), they could establish themselves as a pretty solid MIAA in the coming years.

From an LU perspective, this is the time of year were our youth starts to show. While our depth is improved, it's not to the point where we can survive an entire season of physical MIAA play without talent drop offs due to not having enough capable bodies because of injuries. Everyone is banged up this time of year, and the teams with the depth are the ones that keep it going. Hopefully we can take care of business early vs. NSU this week and get some playing time and experience for our younger guys so we can get some much needed rest.
                  Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by loper11 View Post
                    Agree to disagree. I was putting it nice. We kicked your ass and are very Bit that good.
                    No one who has played both of these teams thinks UNK is that much better than Lindenwood. By the end of the year, the only ones who will think that are the UNK fans. UNK is better. One of UNK's strengths is that they are also much more consistent and--I think this is a fair word to use--a VERY mature team. UNK seems to do a good job of taking advantage of mistakes and not giving opponents silly mistakes to take advantage of, but they aren't world-beaters the way today's game might make them seem.

Lindenwood is somewhat the opposite on consistency and maturity, but what Lindenwood does pretty well is take advantage of mistakes the other teams make. It's a bad matchup for LU, a good matchup for UNK and UNK is a better team. But the margin isn't what today's score would reveal.

Comment

Yeah I expected a dog fight with this game going either way. Lindenwood just had an off day, while UNK is probably better. They're not 41-14 better.
                      UNK Loper Football - 32 Conference Titles, 5 NCAA Playoff Appearances, 2 Harlon Hill Runner-Ups

Comment

I thought the UNK front 4 on D was the best Pitt had seen yet. Remind me of some of the good NSIC Dlines of a few years back. They just bludgeon their way into the backfield..

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X