Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindenwood at NSU

For consistency's sake, I figure I should start this thread.
    Cool Story Bro

Re: Lindenwood at NSU

Lindenwood by 40...

How about an over/under of total yards for NSU at 200? I taking the under...

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
      Lindenwood by 40...

How about an over/under of total yards for NSU at 200? I taking the under...
      I'd take the over, unless they force a bunch of turnovers. LU seems to want to play a bend but don't break defense.
      Cool Story Bro

Comment

The NSU returner was pretty good. I feel sorry for the QB. He throws a really nice ball, but has no help.

Other than that, they were pretty bad..

Comment

Finally a non-conference game thread! Despite living in the state, I don't know much about Northestern State other than the fact that they are on the field when MIAA teams are playing.

In other news Mike Stoops is available!
          Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
            Finally a non-conference game thread! Despite living in the state, I don't know much about Northestern State other than the fact that they are on the field when MIAA teams are playing.

In other news Mike Stoops is available!
            MoSo and NSU should be interested, but I'm betting he'd stay fired instead of either opening...

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              The NSU returner was pretty good. I feel sorry for the QB. He throws a really nice ball, but has no help.

Other than that, they were pretty bad..
              Lindenwood has struggled with returners all year long. We've also struggled defending the deep pass without drawing a PI call.

I feel confident Lindenwood wins this, but NSU might score way more than they should. 56-24?
              Cool Story Bro

Comment

MoSo and NSU should be interested, but I'm betting he'd stay fired instead of either opening...
                Going from Arizona HC to OU DC to one of those two jobs would be the biggest career collapse of all time. If he's inexplicably desperate to coach, going to HS football and saying he needs to use that to kind of rediscover the game or some nonsense like that would be a much better move.

Comment

Yeah, I was joking.
                  Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by GorillaBred View Post
                    Going from Arizona HC to OU DC to one of those two jobs would be the biggest career collapse of all time. If he's inexplicably desperate to coach, going to HS football and saying he needs to use that to kind of rediscover the game or some nonsense like that would be a much better move.
                    Former TU coach Bill Blankenship is at Owasso. Turned that program around big time.
                    Go Bronchos!

Comment

Originally posted by UCObluejay View Post
                      Former TU coach Bill Blankenship is at Owasso. Turned that program around big time.
                      That was who I was thinking of as I wrote it, but couldn't recall his name off the top of my head.

Comment

Yes Blankenship would be a big coup for nsu. We could get Tulsa recruits again. But be honest I bet Owasso hs probably pays better than many colleges. They spent a lot of money to finally break the jenks/union stranglehold on 6a football. For those that don't know about top class in ok, Jenks/union high schools won 6a every year for over 20 years

Comment

Two people who are not going to be the next NSU football coach: Bill Blankenship and Mike Stoops.

Comment

I would imagine the paycut would be pretty extreme for Blankenship. Owasso boosters probably have him at 5 times what NSU can afford.

Comment

LU Pregame notes are up.

https://lindenwoodlions.com/document...0//Program.pdf
                              Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X