Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pitt at Hays Game Thread

Originally posted by PSR View Post
    So not emotional about this. I'm at the "don't care point" of Pitt State football. I'm pretty much done. Used to be a donor. I haven't been the last few years.

I get what you said. Just have a different perspective on it. I think donors are disconnected on the matter and in believing that, I don't think they will have that sit down you spoke of until they see the people walking away. Thus, my perspective of the attendance. The people walk away, the donors will then have the sit down.

Yeah, the announced attendance has been a joke over the last 3 years. If they did I don't recall it happening but I don't think they announced the attendance of the NW game?

Oh well, using your analogy....I hope there are enough crowbars to move a bulldozer!
    Never mind.

Comment

Community support has declined significantly. Wins and losses aside, the decaying atmosphere and some questionable business decisions have thrown a wedge in there.

Comment

That was funny, but totally true.
        Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by cbgorilla View Post
            What is a TE?
            The guy that catches the shot put. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              The guy that catches the shot put. Duh.
              Oh, now I remember
              Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

I have to laugh reading the posts on this thread - I thought we had some guys dumping on GV when we lose, sometimes even when we win, but you guys take it to another level - and i mean that in a good way, you guys had me laughing out loud - maybe Im a bit touched but some of the posts were great as the game went on - I hope Pitt turns it around as I too think its much better for D2 as a whole when there are several programs playing well especially the long term strong programs like Pitt - anyway, thanks for the laughs - have a great week and a better Saturday - oh Ian, throwing up ketchup and mustard - very nice :laugh:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X