Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WU vs NW

Could be a snoozer for NW, especially if WU plays the way they did against Lincoln, but then again our D and QB play is going to have to get better.

Hard to tell if WU just had a terrible half against Lincoln or if they are actually hurting on defense. I think they had like 7 turnovers or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
      Could be a snoozer for NW, especially if WU plays the way they did against Lincoln, but then again our D and QB play is going to have to get better.
      Any word on the injuries? I know Anderson made it back in for a play at the very end of the game. Pierre had a knee wrapped but seemed to be moving well.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat97 View Post

Any word on the injuries? I know Anderson made it back in for a play at the very end of the game. Pierre had a knee wrapped but seemed to be moving well.
        Haven't heard much about the injuries. I guess mum is the word.

Comment

Yeah it's not like the NFL where they have to release stuff because it's gonna leak anyway.

Comment

I think all the Washburn posters are in prison. I haven't Seen very many lately. Parole is a hard thing to beat.

+1 for the snoozefest

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Haven't heard much about the injuries. I guess mum is the word.
              The Missourian is indicating Pierre and Anderson will play at corner. That is surprising, considering Wright thought it may be an ACL injury after the game. Gassman is questionable with the hamstring.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                Hard to tell if WU just had a terrible half against Lincoln or if they are actually hurting on defense. I think they had like 7 turnovers or something like that.
                They have undersized DT and no depth. Linebackers are pretty inexperienced. Conservatively Is say NW rushes for at least 300.

Comment

Comment

Game Notes

https://bearcatsports.com/documents/...19.pdf?id=2283

https://wusports.com/documents/2019/...s_02_NWMSU.pdf
                    IH8FERRIS

Comment

Comment

Not going to say WU will win, but I think it will be closer. I think Mitch will settle down this week. The line is pretty seasoned with three seniors. RB we need to let a back get in the groove instead of rotating.

Defense we do lack depth at certain areas but I think Linebacker is a strength.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BlueThunder View Post
                            Not going to say WU will win, but I think it will be closer. I think Mitch will settle down this week. The line is pretty seasoned with three seniors. RB we need to let a back get in the groove instead of rotating.

Defense we do lack depth at certain areas but I think Linebacker is a strength.
                            Home opener for NW, I don't think that WU makes this a contest, unless our QB decides to run and throw, then the grounds crew may need to install netting in front of the fans.

Comment

High school football in Shawnee County is about as bad as possible for a county of this size and has been for at least 20 years. It's a baseball town.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X