Clear All

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    MIAAWeekly atta boy!

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by MIAAWeekly View Post
    Got a question or discussion topic in mind?

Send your mail bag submissions before 6pm tomorrow!
    Keep the great content coming!

Leave a comment:

• MIAAWeekly
    replied
    Got a question or discussion topic in mind?

Send your mail bag submissions before 6pm tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    On Pitt State, I really don't think it's a QB race. I think Beck's plan is to let both develop within their own offensive system and use one offense to eat clock and the other to score quickly.

On Sexton. UNK isn't the first time he has stared down his targets. He has done it all year, but gotten away with it partly by catching teams by surprise and partly by being able to place the ball where only the WR could get it. UNK keyed on it. They also got enough penetration to hurry those throws a little and make them a little off.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    I like the new format.

Leave a comment:

• MIAAWeekly
    replied
    New Episode of the Podcast is up and ready for you to listen! email the show and send in your mailbag questions!

https://anchor.fm/miaa-weekly/episod...SODE-14-e5pj0o

Leave a comment:

• MIAAWeekly
    replied
    I do not have a new episode to announce this time...

But I wanted to put out a general call for people to submit questions via email ([email protected]) or private messages here. I am hoping to start a new segment to the podcast each week where I do more than just talk about the games from five days before and preview the games on Saturday...

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Something for the drive home!

Leave a comment:

• MIAAWeekly
    replied
    Episode 13 is posted and ready...

https://anchor.fm/miaa-weekly/episod...sode-13-e5irjh

Leave a comment:

• MIAAWeekly
    replied
    Sims brought some legit 1-year difference makers into Joplin this year (Park, Lawson, Charles West, David Rose, Jamie Tago...). I don't expect Southern to win this game (or games against teams like this) but I really do think the days of the Lions getting just boat raced off the field are done.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Listened to it this morning. At first I thought you were nuts talking about the MSSU/NW game, but the more I think bout it, maybe you aren't.

If the Southern coach just lets his guy sling it enough times, and the OL can hold up for a little while, I could see the possibility of it being closer than people think, especially early before the NW depth kicks in.

Leave a comment:

• MIAAWeekly
    started a topic MIAA Weekly New Episode Thread

MIAA Weekly New Episode Thread

I will post the newest episode of the podcast on this thread each week and we can also use this thread as the comments section....

https://anchor.fm/miaa-weekly/episod...sode-12-e5eo89

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X