Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Hays @ WU. Battle of QBS?

With Robinsons tenure at Northeastern State coming to an end this is the only game where Washburn plays against a familiar staff. From the looks of it, Washburn Controlled the series until recently, when Brown and Hays started rolling. It looks like Hays may be down this year. Both teams rely on passing, I think this one could be a shoot out, and I think WU has the better qb

No idea what you are trying to say here, but Washburn is familiar with every staff in the conference except nsu, moso, and lincoln.

Comment

I'm picking WU because they can run it a tiny bit and Hays can't. Both qb's are pretty good.

Comment

Hardest week for me. Schurig and Brown are amazing teachers of men. But my brief breakdown is below:

1. Passing Game - I think Hays has the better passing game, but I think the Letcher kid from WU may be one of the most dangerous in the league.
        2. Running Game - I think WU has the better OL. I think Hays has the better backs. I think both running games aren't great, but my nod goes to WU based on Hays having lighter RBs.
        3. Defense - I think WU is more talented in spots, but Hays is much better coached. Neither DL is impressive.

Probably 24-17 Hays, wouldn't be surprised by an upset by WU.
        Last edited by HookemHerd; 09-20-2019, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          No idea what you are trying to say here, but Washburn is familiar with every staff in the conference except nsu, moso, and lincoln.
          Likely a Topeka education

Comment

WU seems a little more balanced on offense. Fuller got a lot of yards in 4th Q last week when game was out of hand for FHSU.

Comment

Shootout going on in Topeka.

Comment

Offensive playcalling has been extremely spotty at best, I'd probably use the word trash. Our special teams coaching and overall effort absolutely sucks. QB and WR core are solid but the inability to run the ball allows for dlines to T off. No wonder we struggled with MWSU dline. Defense isnt anything special this year. We struggle to tackle since were just throwing shoulders. Playing like this first half if Hays squeaks out 7 wins I'd call it a good year.
                Last edited by washeduptiger; 09-21-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Kearney leading Emporia 10-0 in the second quarter. Where's reload?

Comment

Washburn secondary is hot garbage

Comment

Washburn players not named Letcher who can actually catch the ball...0.000

Comment

Washburn defense is terrible, but at least they are dirty.

Comment

Refs missed several late hits on the FHSU QB and nothing called and finally WU takes a shot and takes out the QB with a likely concussion.

Comment

Holy crap. Bods might win this thing.

Comment

That Letcher kid would be a lot better in a crimson and gold uniform.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X