Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both QBs completing big throws but struggling with the routine throw tonight.

Comment

MoSo finding the endzone before half. NW 38-21. Secondary M.I.A. on that drive even with the DL getting pressure. WTH?!

Comment

Sad offensive and defensive series by NW there

Comment

Holder for FG unit comes out with 6 seconds left on the clock. Nothing like rushing a 51yder. No good. Both teams doing their best to suck so far the 2nd half.

Comment

NW with another missed FG.

Comment

UCM is pounding MoWest 24-0 at the half. Mules will get the ball to start the 3rd quarter.

Comment

NW 45-21 on a reserve pass the defender nearly picked off but bobbled it up into the air for the NW receiver to grab and score.

Comment

Pitt is steamrolling NSU 48-0 at the half.

Comment

MoSo with the score. NW 45-27. Park is going to keep slinging it, no matter the 4 picks. Feast or famine for their offense and the passing game.

Comment

4 picks but I think I could torch our secondary at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaBearcat View Post
                        4 picks but I think I could torch our secondary at this point.
                        Really need Gassman back. We are missing that speed rusher at the DE position too. Roberts would be a nice compliment to a speed rusher on the other side. LBs are young, I think they will develop.

Comment

Bearcats block a MoSo FG attempt. Howard injured at DT.

Comment

If you want to have a good broadcast get people that understand the game. This is brutal to listen to and has been all night.

Comment

Wright throws a pick-6. NW 45-34

Well, I don't expect much from this team. Anyone but Lincoln or Northeastern State could beat us. So many things to complain about and I'm not even a spoiled fan. I suffered thru multiple 1-2 win seasons.

Comment

Hohensee in at QB. Moving the chains.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X