Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIAAWeekly View Post

I have advocated for a while for Beck to give Sexton the reins and let him get these throws out of his system for a couple of weeks now... I think if Pitt is going to beat Northwest in a couple of weeks, he's going to have to have a big game throwing it. So they need to get these jitters out of him before that day.
    Not just the jitters. He needs to quit staring down receivers. His accuracy has been so good that it hasn't mattered until this game. Second pick was just a deep safety reading his eyes the whole way. 3rd was too high.

Comment

Jitters was the wrong word. "Growing Pains" I think is what I was trying to say. But you're 100% right about staring down receivers.

Comment

I have ate 12 tums and thrown up 5 times due to the UNK camera guy trying to follow the ball when it is passed.

Comment

loved the play design of the trick play to Mlekus. I don't like that we felt we had to resort to it up by 13 with the ball at the UNK 12.

Comment

30-14 pitt state
            Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
              loved the play design of the trick play to Mlekus. I don't like that we felt we had to resort to it up by 13 with the ball at the UNK 12.
              I'm very surprised they put that play on tape while up two scores on the road and (most puzzling) in the rain... Why would you ask a WR to make a throw on the run with a wet ball?

Comment

Comment

Like a 3 quarterback system

Comment

That's the punctuation mark. Bad bad bad bad decision by the QB for UNK there.

Comment

Sweet...int ret for td...37-14
                      Sent from my GorillaPad

Comment

pick 6. 37-14 Pitt. That should do it.

Comment

Originally posted by MIAAWeekly View Post

I'm very surprised they put that play on tape while up two scores on the road and (most puzzling) in the rain... Why would you ask a WR to make a throw on the run with a wet ball?
                          It's not raining in Kearney according to the radar

Comment

If this Pitt DL *knows* their opponent has to throw, they look unblockable. Saw it against ESU in person a couple of weeks ago and again here tonight. Really impressive group.

Comment

Originally posted by shaneg79 View Post

It's not raining in Kearney according to the radar
                              On the broadcast they said it was misting

Comment

You could see it spitting a little on the broadcast.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X