Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW at Pitt

Hi MoWest people. Have a safe trip to Pitt.

O/U on personal fouls is 7 combined for the 2 teams.

I'll be out of town, and won't be at this one. Maybe I'm the bad luck totem, and Pitt will actually win.

Comment

Congratulations Pitt and MW on your upcoming wins against each other.....(Hope that helps out PP)

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
        I'll be out of town, and won't be at this one. Maybe I'm the bad luck totem, and Pitt will actually win.
        If you're a contributing factor (jinx) in the Pitt woes, then you and Beck might both get the boot. Save travels wherever you're headed, hopefully not the in-laws house.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
          Congratulations Pitt and MW on your upcoming wins against each other.....(Hope that helps out PP)
          Thanks!

A tie would still be an improvement

Comment

The Pitt strategy the last couple years against MW has included lots of jawing knowing that MW players have had control issues. It'll be fun to see if that continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
              The Pitt strategy the last couple years against MW has included lots of jawing knowing that MW players have had control issues. It'll be fun to see if that continues.
              FWIW, MW has quietly moved from dead last in penalty yards to 8th in the conference.

Comment

MW doesn't get the personal foul penalties, we like to hold these days.

Comment

Interested to see if the MWSU defense figured something's out or if last week was a fluke.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X