Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitt State drops Down to NJCAA

Was watching a football game at Pitt State last and thought they actually dropped down to Junior College status. Was a complete defensive battle and then thought, no way is that Pitt State. ....hahahahahahah...

Re: Pitt State drops Down to NJCAA

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
    Was watching a football game at Pitt State last and thought they actually dropped down to Junior College status. Was a complete defensive battle and then thought, no way is that Pitt State. ....hahahahahahah...
    What clickbait.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post
      Slacker.

This isn't nearly as good as that old "Pitt is hurting our strength of schedule" posts from years back.

---------------------

As for the game, the offense was more ho-hum than I expected. And I didn't expect much.
      It was really enjoyable to hear the sounds of pads and helmets kissing... To see two teams dedicated to whuppin' that guy's a$$ on the other side of the ball. More than a couple hits caused me to wince.

Saddest part of the evening was somebody had to lose.

Comment

Pittsburg Juco?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X