Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: D2 winter snooze fest

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
    Weather Channel is forecasting snow Friday night and predawn on Saturday. After that, no more snow thru the weekend for Kansas City. I wonder how much repair work they had to do to the field after the Colts game. If it's too chewed up they will sometimes go ahead and resod between the hash marks, but I have not heard whether that was necessary or not.
    They did.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
      "Downright tropical" - Duluth
      I remember watching on tv the Northwest @ Duluth game a few years back......now that was brutal, and being a night game made it even more dismal. I have a customer in Duluth that I only call on from April - October....he understands....haha.

Comment

One of the Omaha tv stations showed a radar prediction of up to 16 inches of snow for Maryville. They weren't buying it. More like 4 to 6.
        Luck is where Preparation meets Opportunity

Comment

For some reason, KC is in the sweet spot for dodging major snow storms. Last weekends 8" storm and the 8" storm in November were the first 3" snowfalls in almost 3 years in Kansas City. I bought a really nice big Honda snow thrower 3 years ago and I went 1,101 days before I really needed to use it. My wife is still giving me a hard time about that purchase. Most of the major snow storms seem to go north or south of KC.

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
            Hey Clemson, congrats on the NC! Have a cheeseburger. Here is a tally of all the fast food served. At least there were a few salads.

[URL="https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/15/president-trumps-extravagant-sandwich-celebration-clemson-university/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.28d137068610"]https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/01/15/president-trumps-extravagant-sandwich-celebration-clemson-university/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.28d137068610[/UR

The Northwest Football teams eats better food on the road than the D-1 champions got served at the White House. :wink:

Ya, he's a real cheap ass, and also dumb. Trump tweeted out that he served "hamberders" to the players for dinner. You couldn't make up anything that stupid......oh wait....maybe he's just trying to connect to ignorant base.
            Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 01-18-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Duluth 2010 was the coldest I have ever been at a football game.

It has been a long time since the Chiefs were in a Super bowl game. Go Chiefs!

Comment

Originally posted by Shanghai Mule View Post
                The weather forecast is improving from the original 5 degrees. Now it's 25 degrees at kickoff. Ticket prices might go back up.
                Help out D2football.com - click on an ad

Comment

Well, what's it going to be Dude.....$200 and freeze your ass off or free big screen & recliner?

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                    According to this map, Lake Superior is rooting for the Chiefs...apparently the Upper Peninsula of Michigan is "undecided". Not aware of anyone that actually lives "in" the Lake...except maybe the fish. Did Aquaman aid in the polling?

Comment

The person who made that map did not have a "Superior" education in geography.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                        Well, what's it going to be Dude.....$200 and freeze your ass off or free big screen & recliner?
                        No response from BearcatDude, so we'll assume he's already headed towards Arrowhead.

The o/u beer betting line for Dude is 7 beers which includes the tailgate area as well as in the stadium. Naturally, all alcoholic beverages count (not just beer).
                        Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 01-20-2019, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Dude didn't sound like he was all that eager to go to the game, so he's probably staying in and staying warm. But, if he did go to the game (considering the frigid temperature) I'll bet the under.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X