Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support D2football.com

The pandemic has and will shut down many businesses. D2football.com is likely feeling the effects of limited viewership due to basically a year and a half of no football. The expenses are still there but revenue is likely suffering. I am suggesting that you consider supporting D2football with a donation. There is a link on the main page of D2football.com to donate through PayPal.

I have not been asked by anyone associated with D2football.com to post this. My reason is more a sense this website could be a casualty of Covid-19. Too many of us get enjoyment from the the articles and message boards, so it would suck if one day it went away. I am afraid that could happen and believe we should be proactive.

Please consider Support for D2football.

Tom Lancaster
    Kansas City, MO

Well stated! Any relation to Luke Lancaster?

Comment

I have a nephew named Luke Lancaster who is 36 years old (Brother Chris' son). This is likely not the Luke Lancaster to whom you're referring.

My brothers Dave and Mark played at NWMSU in the early '70's if that helps.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. The Luke I know is at Abilene Christian now as strength and conditioning coach. I also went to Northwest in the early '70's.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X