Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bearcat Stadium Issues.

I heard yesterday that the West stands could have some structural issues. Can anyone confirm or deny?

Not the stands to my knowledge. The stairs for accessing the suites, press box, etc have structural issues but they are putting in temporary stairs for the year until they can be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
      Not the stands to my knowledge. The stairs for accessing the suites, press box, etc have structural issues but they are putting in temporary stairs for the year until they can be fixed.
      That must have been what they were talking about yesterday. Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Temp stairs have been installed behind the west side. The permanent stairs are pretty rusty(one result of leaving the back side unenclosed to save money).

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
          Temp stairs have been installed behind the west side. The permanent stairs are pretty rusty(one result of leaving the back side unenclosed to save money).
          Design team probably didn't spec out galvanised and/or did poured pans in an exposed application. Both are bad ideas that I try to talk designers out of all the time.

Comment

Comment

Yeah. I see it a lot on drawings and always write a letter stating that we will build it that way if they make us, but recommending that they galvanize and change the treads.

Comment

The West side is a POS. We are probably still making interest only payments

Comment

Heard there might be some problems with Lampkin too. Roof naybe?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X