Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washburn looking desperate. I officially apologize to our secondary for my lack of faith these past two weeks hahahaha

ANOTHA ONE interception!!

Comment

ESU Capitalizes on yet another turnover
      35-10
      12:35 left to play, but lots of time left.

Comment

Washburn gets on the board in the second half. That was a quick response. Hold em now Hornets!

35-17
        10:21 left to play.

Comment

Comment

Defense holds on 4th and 5 with 2:03 left in the game.

Although Washburn was able to save face with those two late touchdowns.

Hopefully ESU is going to put it away with this drive.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Well, Emporia showed up big this week. I think they just about but an entire game together. Of course the detractors won't care that it was 35-10 until 10 minutes left in the game. I think this sort of answered my assumption as well. ESU, WU, Pitt, MWSU, and UNK are pretty much all in the same boat and we all will continue to duke it out over the next few weeks. Those two close loses these past few weeks could have went either way.

Now even though WU tried to hang on there towards the end. I was actually kind of shocked with how "bad" they actually were. Drinking the MIAA Kool-Aide. I thought WU was going to come in and at least put up a better fight. Should have known better though. UCM and UNK on Deck. Lets Get It!

HEY ICHABODS - TURNPIKE TUSSLE BABY GET YOU SOME!!!!!!

Comment

Was a helluva catch

Comment

The turnovers were huge.

The conservativeness that WSU showed this game was uncharacteristic. Maybe that's just who they are this year?

Comment

Predatory Primates - It was a nice catch wasn't it lol. I wanted to be mad, but couldn't. I'm not sure what's up with their game scripting today. I haven't watched them at all this year, but just from what everyone was saying. I didn't expect them to only score 10 points going into the 4th. Granted, our Defensive was putting on a impressive stand for most of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                          Predatory Primates - It was a nice catch wasn't it lol. I wanted to be mad, but couldn't. I'm not sure what's up with their game scripting today. I haven't watched them at all this year, but just from what everyone was saying. I didn't expect them to only score 10 points going into the 4th. Granted, our Defensive was putting on a impressive stand for most of the game.
                          Against the other 2 or 3 teams I've seen them play, they've been pretty well balanced, but aggressive. Something had them gun shy today, but they ended up with a pile of turnovers anyway.

Comment

Yeah. Maybe it was that lock down secondary that showed up for the Hornets today!

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post
                              Yeah. Maybe it was that lock down secondary that showed up for the Hornets today!
                              How did they get taller and faster in a week?

Comment

I can neither confirm nor deny lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X