Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UNK with the same play down the middle. ESU can't seem to adjust in the secondary.
    42-21
    9:14 left in the game.

Emporia not looking to hot in the 4th.

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't say depth had anything to do with their last two drives. They just exposed the secondary with the same play lol.

Comment

ESU gets some points on the board
          42-28
          7:07 left in the game.
          Lets see if they can get another stop.

Comment

UNK holds on 4th in five around the 5 and probably puts a dagger in the hearts of the Hornets. I still have yet to understand why we can run 10 plays in 15 seconds, but in 2 minute drill we spend 2 minutes running one play. Make it make sense.

2:37 left

Comment

Comment

Unless we can pull off a miracle. It's to little to late.

ESU scores
                42-35
                :58 seconds left in the game.

Comment

Yeah, Same play = Same Spot is what I was getting at. They are decent, I agree.

Comment

Uh Oh!!! Don't look now....

ESU RECOVERS THE ONSIDE KICK
                    ?

Comment

Oh man Emporia not going down without a fight, love to see it!

Comment

After the sack, ESU spikes on 3rd and 14 bringing up 4th and 14 with 33 seconds left on the clock.... I don't know about that one.

At least it's going to be interesting. Man, kudos to that guy on D though. That sack was huge!

Comment

Watching the 4th and 14 play call like.

Comment

man those last two play calls by esu. The spike and then a boot leg on 4th down. questionable at best. weird.

Comment

Well. Welcome UNK, welcome out of the cellar. Good job, great game. Came down to the wire. Like Loper18 said, came down to a couple of key turnovers. Y'all handled business today, but I did expect to see a lot more than I did. Given the praises of your team this season. I wasn't that impressed. I think at the end of the day y'all are slightly better than the rest of the top tier teams. You have handle business though and your record reflects that. So, can't take that away from you.

The key in this game I think that stuck out to me was the 26.4 avg rec. yds by UNK. They found that hole in the middle and exposed it. A LOT! For Esu, we let penalties keep drives alive, had some key turnovers, and the secondary.. idk man... It's a love hate lol.

Again, good job UNK! You win this time.

42 - 35

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
                                man those last two play calls by esu. The spike and then a boot leg on 4th down. questionable at best. weird.
                                I have no flipping clue what the hell they are thinking in the 2 minute this entire season. Same could be said about right before the half. Were they scared of the 6 turnovers from last week? They had been scoring at will. Why not punch it in again. We run a fast paced offense until it matters and then we spend hours getting a play in. It blows my mind.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X