• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	0D59D77A-888C-499B-9AA8-09C67833244F.jpeg
Views:	743
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	622357???????Good luck to Pitt St this week.

suggestion for WU fans going to the game-have lunch at the Mall Deli. Speaking of the Deli-I wonder if the NW hat I put on their big carved wooden Gus is still there ;-)
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-03-2021, 02:50 PM.

Comment

If there is any justice in the world, the hat was used for toilet paper.

Comment

Bods seem like a team who has improved a little each week and look really good lately.

Pitt, otoh, has improved some, and gotten healthy late in the season, but still has trouble finishing games. Not sure if it's depth or what?

In any event, the bods scare me, as they have had Pitt's number for a while.

Comment

What a complete poop-fest. On one side, the example of why Mak Sexton isn't an option QB, with the Neal Philpot "pitch to no one in particular". On the other side, you have Mitch Schurig looking like the reincarnation of JJ Dalton. Without the running ability.
          "Wherever there's Freedom in the world, you can bet there's the footprint of an American Soldier nearby"

Comment

That was definitely the worst play I've ever seen Sexton male. Yikes!

Then again. The DC running that 3 down prevent crap and getting torched is even worse than that play.

Comment

Step it up Pitt

Comment

Also Schurig has no sense of urgency. He holds the ball forever. Easy to see why he didn't last long against nw.

Comment

Did Pitt honor former Lineman from the 2000s Josh Dirks at the game at all? He passed away this Thursday from pneumonia. Recently coached at Olathe North and was hs coach at carl junction. Any Pitt alums or anyone else I believe his family has a gofundme for medical bills.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post
                    Did Pitt honor former Lineman from the 2000s Josh Dirks at the game at all? He passed away this Thursday from pneumonia. Recently coached at Olathe North and was hs coach at carl junction. Any Pitt alums or anyone else I believe his family has a gofundme for medical bills.
                    He spent some time as a coach at Washburn as well. I believe his wife is still teaching in the Kinesiology department at WU. I do believe there is a go fund me link somewhere.

Comment

HA! Reminds me of the way we best Pitt once! I might know who got his hand up for the block too ;)!

damn Pitt!

Comment

Wow what an ending

Comment

What a game! Pretty impressive vertical by the guy who blocked the FG with full football gear.
                          Go Hounds!
                          B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                          Cyclone Power
                          ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                            What a game! Pretty impressive vertical by the guy who blocked the FG with full football gear.
                            He is 6'5" and also played basketball at Washburn.

Comment

Tough loss. Congrats to the bods. I'll bet it will be weird for bod fans tomroot for Emporia next week.

Not sure if Sexton was benched or hurt, but the backup did an ok job. His passing skills need a lot of work, but he made good decisions.

Comment

Thought that this was a very entertaining, hard-fought game between two schools who are both very much improved.
                                Northwest Missouri State University
                                BEARCATS

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X