Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Some terrible mascots in this conference... LOL
    well, when i got involved in the MIAA (recruiting and what not) i looked at it and said man, those are some cool out of the ordinary names. outside of the tigers (damn there are a million high schools named the tigers and are black and yeller) and lions, everything is fairly original. griffs? gorillas? not many bear cats at all. bronchos? Spanish wild horse by the way.... whatever lol . mules. planters peanut dude. not TOO many hornets. and i wish NSU wouldn't have gone with the wokeism bs. a river hawk is kinda original, but a green team named the redmen? christmas during football season...and of course lets not forget the blue waffles....never seen a blue tiger

i like them really. better than the artichokes or the standford trees or whatever the F they are now.....

the Boweevils??? that is the sh*t right there lol im in on that!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

are they actual hornets?

according to the dumb ass who designed the end zone for limporia state, they arent real hornets but honey bees. i thought emporia was a teachers college at one point. maybe some research would have helped in that case.
      How Ironic….

You do realize what the inside of a hornets nest looks like don’t you?

Sounds like the other dumbass, that’s you by the way, needs to do some research himself. I know that’s a little hard for you. So I’ll help out. I realize your pee brain is only good for grammar and thinking you know something about highschool football.

Comment

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

How Ironic….

nope. know why? CUZ I DONT GIVE A F^CK lol. i looked up hornets nest and came up with nothing looking like a honey comb lol. now when you look up bees, it looks like your field and the average person may not notice the difference.

you need to get over yourself lol. nothing in this world is about you. dick cheese and midget pron is but nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

nope. know why? CUZ I DONT GIVE A F^CK lol. i looked up hornets nest and came up with nothing looking like a honey comb lol. now when you look up bees, it looks like your field and the average person may not notice the difference.

you need to get over yourself lol. nothing in this world is about you. dick cheese and midget pron is but nothing else.
          I don’t expect your feeble mind to understand or be able to properly use google. Stick to foosball, sailor.

Comment

I don’t expect your feeble mind to understand or be able to properly use google. Stick to foosball, sailor.
            lol god i hope you dont die in the off season, i need you here for all the ass whoopins.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Kind of like NW who uses a kitty cat costume, but claims to be the Bearcats, or UCO who either uses cultural appropriation, or made a typo while trying to spell Bronco a hundred plus years ago and still refuses to admit it. I guess it could be worse. I mean you can do everything right, and somehow still choose to be "the mules"

The gentry class rode mules. Poor folks rode horses and had a pet monkey named Gus.

Comment

How Ironic….

Sounds like the other dumbass, that’s you by the way, needs to do some research himself. I know that’s a little hard for you. So I’ll help out. I realize your pee brain is only good for grammar and thinking you know something about highschool football.
                While you are schooling us, tell us why your "hornet" is colored like a wasp or a honey bee instead of like a hornet?
                Last edited by Predatory Primates; 11-08-2022, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Whole you ate schooling us, tell us why your "hornet" is colored like a wasp or a honey bee instead of like a hornet?
                  reholed, that just happened.

Comment

Whole you ate schooling us, tell us why your "hornet" is colored like a wasp or a honey bee instead of like a hornet?
                    You got to be kidding me right? Don’t tell me PITT is that stupid too.

Comment

This is for you sailor Jim and PP
                      Passive-aggressively teach your friends how to Google. For all those people who find it more convenient to ask you rather than search it themselves. Not associated with Google.

Comment

You got to be kidding me right? Don’t tell me PITT is that stupid too.
                        Your mascot is a wasp at best.

Comment

Your mascot is a wasp at best.
                          Go home PP, you’re drunk.

Comment

While you are schooling us, tell us why your "hornet" is colored like a wasp or a honey bee instead of like a hornet?
                            That picture looks like something I sent back at the Waffle House.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

That picture looks like something I sent back at the Waffle House.
                              I know you’re not busy playing football at the moment, so go jump off a bridge.

Comment

I know you’re not busy playing football at the moment, so go jump off a bridge.
                                Correction, it was The House of Pancakes.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X