X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

with the statement above, the question has to be asked...is emporia that good of a job? can you possibly feel like you are going to be able to get the talent to get over the top?

rumor was back in the end of last season, when bobek "resigned" there was a phone call made to the 405 area code from within the Emporia city limits.
    idk if that's true & i presume you don't either.

but i were gh & a job w/ d1 facilities came open in my home state i'd be interested & it'd have nothing to do w/ what i thought about the place i'm at.

there are a bunch of schools that couldn't get over the top until they did. co's not on that list yet either (yet).

Leave a comment:

• HornetTakeover
    replied
    Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    When both teams are within a play of winning the game at the end, I don't see how either fan base can denigrate the other team or their coaches.
    Someone with some common sense. Thank you. That Corner sank at the last possible second, elevated and took away a pass that would have otherwise been a game winner. Great play, great game by two damn good teams.

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    When both teams are within a play of winning the game at the end, I don't see how either fan base can denigrate the other team or their coaches.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by northwest missouri state View Post

eh.

who knows.

higgins is a good coach, he's not yet been great. sometimes those dudes stay at a place long enough they eventually put it all together & break through (partridge) & other times they are what they are.
    with the statement above, the question has to be asked...is emporia that good of a job? can you possibly feel like you are going to be able to get the talent to get over the top?

rumor was back in the end of last season, when bobek "resigned" there was a phone call made to the 405 area code from within the Emporia city limits.

Leave a comment:

• northwest missouri state
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Okay. Guess we are back to pretending again.
    eh.

who knows.

higgins is a good coach, he's not yet been great. sometimes those dudes stay at a place long enough they eventually put it all together & break through (partridge) & other times they are what they are.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenwoodBearcat View Post

Same song and dance for your weak sauce team.
    Okay. Guess we are back to pretending again.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    It's crazy that the worst NW secondary in a long time won this by picking off the least int. prone QB in the conference. ESU definitely choked, but NW also had their weakest units step up when it counted.
    In addition the guy who got the endzone int also got beat on the long pass to the 2. NW had 3 ints and held Gleason to 0 TD passes

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    It's crazy that the worst NW secondary in a long time won this by picking off the least int. prone QB in the conference. ESU definitely choked, but NW also had their weakest units step up when it counted.
    To bad relapseMVP can’t understand this. But I guess he moved to Oklahoma to help Jumbo raise Panty Hamsters

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied

Overrated…. Do explain.
    Same song and dance for your weak sauce team.

Leave a comment:

• GoCatsGo5
    replied
    NW all-time versus Lincoln 17-7-1.
    NW all-time versus Emporia St. 36-2

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied

It's ok little buckaroo. We know you are manning the yellow pee stained jock strap washing machine today as ESU football is done for the year. Just think you can now help out Jumbo Sloppy with Thanksgiving dinner.
    still bitter?

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied

Hornets should be wearing the yellow pee my pants outfits. Overrated once again.
    Overrated…. Do explain.

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied

Yup! Tough one.
    It's ok little buckaroo. We know you are manning the yellow pee stained jock strap washing machine today as ESU football is done for the year. Just think you can now help out Jumbo Sloppy with Thanksgiving dinner.

Leave a comment:

• GreenwoodBearcat
    replied
    Hornets couldn't get out of their own way.
    Hornets should be wearing the yellow pee my pants outfits. Overrated once again.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X