X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

ahhhh but heres the thing. you guys are at the ceiling of your ability. this is the best you guys have been in years. i remember not so many years ago, you guys took a good old fashioned ass raping at the hands of NW in the playoffs.

UCO is coming up and the sky is the limit lol and you know it. we did more with freshman and sophomores and a QB that will be returning next year than several of you guys have been able to do to us. better do something with this opportunity. because i will keep this thread in my head until that final whistle saturday and trust me when i say, you will hear from me lol.
    I thought the UCO qb was on his last year? Not sure I would be happy about him returning if I was a UCO guy?

Leave a comment:

• Wallst
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Good luck selling the Gac and GLVC on that plan.
    GLVC played against some GLIAC teams this year so don't see any issue there. But yes GAC could be an issue. LSC is always looking for dance partners.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
    ALL-TIME SERIES
    Northwest holds a commanding 35-2 lead in the all-time series with Emporia State. Northwest is 17-1 in games played in Emporia, Kan.
    ESU has posted two wins in series - Oct. 9, 1965 in Emporia, Kan., and Oct. 1, 1994, in Maryville, Mo
    I thought this was more accurate than 2009. Go ahead and update that 2 to a 3 for me.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied

ahhhh but heres the thing. you guys are at the ceiling of your ability. this is the best you guys have been in years. i remember not so many years ago, you guys took a good old fashioned ass raping at the hands of NW in the playoffs.

UCO is coming up and the sky is the limit lol and you know it. we did more with freshman and sophomores and a QB that will be returning next year than several of you guys have been able to do to us. better do something with this opportunity. because i will keep this thread in my head until that final whistle saturday and trust me when i say, you will hear from me lol.
    If you say so “coach”.

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

your picture doesn’t exist. Like UCOs playoff chances.

Leave a comment:

• GoCatsGo5
    replied
    ALL-TIME SERIES
    Northwest holds a commanding 35-2 lead in the all-time series with Emporia State. Northwest is 17-1 in games played in Emporia, Kan.
    ESU has posted two wins in series - Oct. 9, 1965 in Emporia, Kan., and Oct. 1, 1994, in Maryville, Mo

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
    Northwest's string of wins is on the line. Here is a photo from a few years back, 2009?
    your picture doesn’t exist. Like UCOs playoff chances.

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied
    Was that the last time we won, wow. I knew it had been awhile.

Leave a comment:

• NW Normal
    replied
    Northwest's string of wins is on the line. Here is a photo from a few years back, 2009?

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post
    I have decided I am rooting for NW this week. Hopefully, they end up #8 and the MIAA is a one bid conference. Then maybe, just maybe their president will pull his head from his posterior region and vote against silo scheduling.

If UNK and Hays played RMAC teams, NW, MW, and UCM played GLVC teams, Southern, Pitt, UCO, ESU and Washburn played GAC teams and NSU and Lincoln played whatever high school teams have a bye there would be little if any travel increase over what Kearney already has to do to get to Edmond etc.
    Good luck selling the Gac and GLVC on that plan.

Leave a comment:

• libertybearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallst View Post
    I have decided I am rooting for NW this week. Hopefully, they end up #8 and the MIAA is a one bid conference. Then maybe, just maybe their president will pull his head from his posterior region and vote against silo scheduling.

If UNK and Hays played RMAC teams, NW, MW, and UCM played GLVC teams, Southern, Pitt, UCO, ESU and Washburn played GAC teams and NSU and Lincoln played whatever high school teams have a bye there would be little if any travel increase over what Kearney already has to do to get to Edmond etc.
    With an interim Pres this year...very doubtful a decision like that would be made this year.

Leave a comment:

• Wallst
    replied

Leave a comment:

• reloadmvp
    replied

youre right i dont.
    as far as playoffs go? dont know. its changing though. hide and watch.
    I won’t hold my breath.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

unlike you guys, we have nationally ranked hockey that regularly beat traditional D1 schools. and wrestling teams as well as volleyball and basketball that regularly kick your ass. so the question begs...will you ever beat us in anything again?
    Wait. There are college sports outside of football? Why?

Leave a comment:

• jimbo slice
    replied
    Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

Ahahahahaha. Don’t pretend like you give a damn about any of those sports. Only your lackey cares about the other UCO sports. Hockey lmfao what is this New Hampshire? Stfu. When was the last time UCO FOOTBALL made the playoffs?
    youre right i dont.
    as far as playoffs go? dont know. its changing though. hide and watch.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X