Clear All

• We need a big play.
    I like turtles.

Comment

• FSU went for it instead of FG because they don’t fear our offense

Comment

• Pitt online is collapsing

Comment

• 9 sacks and doing it with a 3 or 4 man rush.

For me blaming Dodson on this performance is like blaming Mahomes for the SuperBowl loss to the Bucs

Comment

• What a game to change kickers….

Comment

• Ferris jerseys remind look like red winged blackbirds

Comment

• Missed FG. Ferris wins.
                I like turtles.

Comment

• Bad time for a hold

Comment

• Kickers man...

Comment

• Too bad. I wanted a Pitt State rematch so bad

Comment

• Our Defense should get all the food at the post-game meal, and the offense should have to watch them eat it.

Brian Wright. fire your play caller. And yes, I know who that is....

Fantastic heart by the D. We can't go any further than this without a QB...
                        "Wherever there's Freedom in the world, you can bet there's the footprint of an American Soldier nearby"

Comment

• Originally posted by Warren Zevon View Post
                          Our Defense should get all the food at the post-game meal, and the offense should have to watch them eat it.

Brian Wright. fire your play caller. And yes, I know who that is....

Fantastic heart by the D. We can't go any further than this without a QB...
                          Can relate on the qb issues

Comment

• Originally posted by canadarican View Post
                            Kickers man...
                            It aint the kickers fault that we were in that situation.

The only thing worse than those officials (both ways) was our putrid so-called offense.
                            "Wherever there's Freedom in the world, you can bet there's the footprint of an American Soldier nearby"

Comment

• Originally posted by PSR View Post
                              9 sacks and doing it with a 3 or 4 man rush.

For me blaming Dodson on this performance is like blaming Mahomes for the SuperBowl loss to the Bucs
                              I find that appropriate, since both are mostly true.

Comment

• Good game Ferris. Congrats. You're D Line is no joke. Not many teams could be -4 in turnover and still win. Pitt's D played out of their minds after the first quarter and although we lose a couple of LB's and our safeties should be in a position to reload next year on that side of the ball. O needs some work but now our coaching staff knows what we need to do and where we need to do it. I hope neither team is ever "blessed" to have a PSAC ref crew ever again.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X