Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD Agitated with Officials in 1st Qtr.

Curious as to what OCU coach AD was upset with the officials about in the 1st qtr.? Coach AD was quite animated on the sideline and had to be held back from entering onto the field.

I believe because Harris jumped into the air and spiked the football after scoring. AD was pretty upset with the officiating all day. No wonder. It was Neibling's crew.
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Illegal procedure was not called as well as the excessive celebration.

Comment

He's a coach. It's his job to be agitated with the officials.

Comment

seemed par for the course for a disliked call...

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
            He's a coach. It's his job to be agitated with the officials.
            He learned it from Mel.
            Last edited by NW Normal; 10-09-2023, 03:13 PM. Reason: Added photo of Mel with officials in middle of field

Comment

He is doing it for the kids

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                Curious as to what OCU coach AD was upset with the officials about in the 1st qtr.? Coach AD was quite animated on the sideline and had to be held back from entering onto the field.
                In no way was it why UCO lost the game, but NWMSU false started on the first TD (which drew UCO into the neutral zone and offsides was called). Then, Harris spiked the football like he was in the NFL in the 1980's and 8 officials missed it. It was really bad. I've been calling games on the radio for UCO for 14 years and I've never seen a player spike the ball like that in a UCO game. Really bad miss by the officials.

Comment

Originally posted by bronchoforlife View Post

In no way was it why UCO lost the game, but NWMSU false started on the first TD (which drew UCO into the neutral zone and offsides was called). Then, Harris spiked the football like he was in the NFL in the 1980's and 8 officials missed it. It was really bad. I've been calling games on the radio for UCO for 14 years and I've never seen a player spike the ball like that in a UCO game. Really bad miss by the officials.
                  Where did you think the false start was?

Comment

I saw movement prior to the snap. I was on the east side of the south end zone focusing in on the linemen. AD was on the field in an instant asking why it wasn't called.

Comment

DB Wicks pointing out movement on the play that got AD agitated.
                      Last edited by NW Normal; 10-16-2023, 12:06 PM. Reason: photo

Comment

Originally posted by NW Normal View Post
                        I saw movement prior to the snap. I was on the east side of the south end zone focusing in on the linemen. AD was on the field in an instant asking why it wasn't called.
                        I haven't looked at the play since I saw the replay. At the game, I thought there was a false start. On the replay, I thought there was a possibility that everyone saw the wing go aggressively in motion and thought it was a false start. It could still be something else.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X