Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nsu goes independent for football in 24 and 25

I don't like it but I don't think there's any other way at this point. It won't be much better in 24 but anytime we can play somebody else it's good for us

This is a win for everyone else in MIAA. Allows some schedule flexibility in first 2 weeks

Comment

I thinks a win for all parties involved except Washburn

Comment

All kidding aside. I really do think it's a win-win for both sides in this it's not that we wanted this but when Lincoln left this was a distinct possibility. That means Northwest Missouri may have to work a little bit to get a game but I think everybody else is going to really enjoy the benefits of this

Comment

Unless the GAC gets rid of SILO this is an odd choice. The only close teams for non-cons are NAIA (Langston, OPSU) and LSC schools (which will kick their) unless you want to play GLVC. ohhhhhhh.

I haven't been on the UCO needs to go FCS bandwagon, but this makes me want to hop on. Being the only Oklahoma team in this conference is just wierd.
          Go Bronchos!

Comment

Well the first year we're basically playing the MIAA except the teams that find a better game. The second year will get a digferent schedule. The glvc is always looking for games. William Jewell and Casey Southwest Baptist and boulevard msst in Rolla they're all closer than a lot of Miaa schools are. The likely we'll still play a couple of the miaa that we want to. But the playoff bound ones can take this opportunity to get some strength to schedule. Lsc is desperate for games. We can even take an FCS paycheck game and get some money. Probably schedule homecoming against an naia and get a win at home. I expect the 25 schedule to be maybe four home games. But we did this leaving the LSC and it really helped us out we went in the MIAA and did okay that first year despite the evil schedule they gave us

Comment

Nsu hires their coach

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X