Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GNAC Week 3 Game Thread

0-3 sucks; where's Willamette on the slate?

Comment

Where is JackOff-GNAC?

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
        No, the college administration did that.
        Ya them too

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
          Where is JackOff-GNAC?
          He disappeared for good about the time HSU announced axing the program. Before that he was giving NFL updates on HSU players like Cappa, which were actually good to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
            He disappeared for good about the time HSU announced axing the program. Before that he was giving NFL updates on HSU players like Cappa, which were actually good to see.
            I would have thought he would continue the fight as he had the podium as the HSU radio guy. Did he lose that gig?

Figured he would form a Resistance Group and gone underground in order to fight the Aministration.

What most surprises me is that he did not vomit his final hate speech to CWU and his arch enemies, The Tav & Tavette R C.
            Surely he got to come to these parts for a going away party and kisses!

Comment

Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post
              I would have thought he would continue the fight as he had the podium as the HSU radio guy. Did he lose that gig?

Figured he would form a Resistance Group and gone underground in order to fight the Aministration.

What most surprises me is that he did not vomit his final hate speech to CWU and his arch enemies, The Tav & Tavette R C.
              Surely he got to come to these parts for a going away party and kisses!
              I wish he was still here, I liked the NFL updates, and besides, if you haven't noticed, there's not actually a giant D2 fan base out there. The only thing keeping the GNAC board alive is the pick 'em, few comments on programs, coaches, players, or facilities.

The main topic of last year was and still is a depressing one: the dropping of Humboldt State football.

I wish Jack was still here and I wish there were 100 more GNAC/West Coast D2 fans out there. Though I've spent a lot of time in California the last two summers, that state doesn't give 2 cents worth about sports. I went to Angels and Dodgers games, atmosphere was only OK, nothing great, though the Dodgers fans seem to care. I don't think the Angels' fans could name any player outside of Trout. It's a thing to do for a couple hours and leave in the 7th inning. USC's game this week vs. WSU will draw 55K.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                I wish he was still here, I liked the NFL updates, and besides, if you haven't noticed, there's not actually a giant D2 fan base out there. The only thing keeping the GNAC board alive is the pick 'em, few comments on programs, coaches, players, or facilities.

The main topic of last year was and still is a depressing one: the dropping of Humboldt State football.

I wish Jack was still here and I wish there were 100 more GNAC/West Coast D2 fans out there. Though I've spent a lot of time in California the last two summers, that state doesn't give 2 cents worth about sports. I went to Angels and Dodgers games, atmosphere was only OK, nothing great, though the Dodgers fans seem to care. I don't think the Angels' fans could name any player outside of Trout. It's a thing to do for a couple hours and leave in the 7th inning. USC's game this week vs. WSU will draw 55K.
                Tim's right. We need the passionate fans. I can only imagine the funk I'd be in if CWU decided to drop football, especially in the underhanded way HSU president went about it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X