• Show
Clear All

Re: GNAC Week 4 Game Thread

duplicate

Comment

Originally posted by FlyHigh
      Could we go winless in the last season?

I sure hope not. SFU has got to be our only hope.
      The new coach has SFU playing better than they have in years. They're still not good, but they're not hopeless. Positive signs there. They really need a stadium though. Just dig up the grass and put in stands and you're good!

Comment

We did ourselves in with 5 turnovers, but just to have a chance despite all that...wow!

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          The new coach has SFU playing better than they have in years. They're still not good, but they're not hopeless. Positive signs there. They really need a stadium though. Just dig up the grass and put in stands and you're good!
          If I had a bazillion dollars I'd give them hundreds of millions to see what they could become.....just for an experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
            We did ourselves in with 5 turnovers, but just to have a chance despite all that...wow!
            Very impressive performance by APU. They pretty well dominated UNA with 505 total yds to UNA's 394. Williams threw for 401 yds and 5 TD's but with 2 Int's.

Agree that turnovers killed some key APU drives, but more critically led to 21 pts for UNA.

Give credit to UNA for 0 turnovers.

Also was a very chippy game with too many unsportsmanlike penalties on both sides including one to an APU coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
              If I had a bazillion dollars I'd give them hundreds of millions to see what they could become.....just for an experiment.
              Can we have some too

Comment

Originally posted by cougarjunkie View Post
                Very impressive performance by APU. They pretty well dominated UNA with 505 total yds to UNA's 394. Williams threw for 401 yds and 5 TD's but with 2 Int's.

Agree that turnovers killed some key APU drives, but more critically led to 21 pts for UNA.

Give credit to UNA for 0 turnovers.

Also was a very chippy game with too many unsportsmanlike penalties on both sides including one to an APU coach.
                Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

Great game Cougars! Definitely some firepower in that passing attack!!
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

SFU are a extremely young team with a bunch of freshmen and sophomores starting. 9 underclassmen starting on offense and 7 underclassmen on defense. Freshmen Justin Seiber is the first legitimate D2 recruit to play quarterback at SFU and has a bright future ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by outsidezone69 View Post
                      I think SFU is better than WOU
                      I don't, no way.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                        I don't, no way.
                        It's Okay Homer! I'll send you some Baby Bum after WOU gets swept. Assuming you're not already a baby because you do a lot of whining on this board.

Comment

I wasn't able to post at the game yesterday, couldn't get service. SFU definitely has a little more excitement to them which was nice to see. The young QB looked good. We will see how he does after teams get film of him. I see SFU winning at least 3 more games in the conference.

Comment

Where am I whining? You predicted a sweep, it ain't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Highway Grill View Post
                              It's Okay Homer! I'll send you some Baby Bum after WOU gets swept. Assuming you're not already a baby because you do a lot of whining on this board.
                              Originally posted by tsull View Post
                              Where am I whining? You predicted a sweep, it ain't happening.
                              Trash Talk! GNAC has trash talk again! I'm glad to see this! I was afraid it was going to be gone with JackOfTheGNAC MIA and HSU's demise and the fact that APU posters are very nice and likeable.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
                                Trash Talk! GNAC has trash talk again! I'm glad to see this! I was afraid it was going to be gone with JackOfTheGNAC MIA and HSU's demise and the fact that APU posters are very nice and likeable.
                                Yep, the Canuck can make outrageous predictions, but if someone says no way, they're a baby. Really? I get cheering for your home team, but be realistic. If awful D3 Willamette wasn't on the slate, the losing streak would still be going. Be a realist. For example: I'm predicting the WOU-CWU game in Ellensburg will be a blowout ... with CWU winning big, but at least I'll be able to watch a cool night game in the new Wildcat digs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X