Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GNAC Week 5 Game Thread

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    'Good' to see that. Maybe that's an idea for Tim on how to get coverage in the Salem paper for WOU with how he used to write the GNAC column.
    Thanks, I live so far away from campus that my impact isn't great, but I hope someone takes the torch for WOU athletics. They show up like when they host regionals in hoops, but that's bandwagon reporting. There's still good stories going on all year long ... and at local schools Willamette and Linfield, too. UO and OSU get enough coverage and it's easier to find more coverage on that online. Small colleges not so much.

* What did coach Santa Cruz do?

Comment

Originally posted by outsidezone69 View Post
      Classy move coach Santa Cruz

Comment

They threw two inc passes prior to 4th down. Just kneel on the ball.

Comment

Why isn't there an option to just run the ball up the middle with all of your backups in? Not that I care, run the score up all one wants but expect it to come back to you at some point. If you're okay with that then go for it.

1st and 10 at HSU11 AZUSA PACIFIC drive start at 01:26.
          1st and 10 at HSU11 Hanckel,Jesse at QB for Azusa Pacific.
          1st and 10 at HSU11 McDaniel,Gavin rush for 3 yards to the HSU8 (Esary,Hunter).
          2nd and 7 at HSU08 Hanckel,Jesse pass incomplete to Carr,Weston.
          3rd and 7 at HSU08 Hanckel,Jesse pass incomplete to Adams Jr.,Darrell (Calder,Cameron).

4th and 7 at HSU08 Hall,Jacob field goal attempt from 26 GOOD, clock 00:33.
          1st and GOAL at APU35 Carlson,Dylan kickoff 31 yards to the HSU34, Gonzalez,Abel return 6 yards to the HSU40 (Lewis,Joey).

These 2 plays are a bit strange given the score. Take a knee 3 times and the game is over.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X