Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: GNAC Week 7 Game Thread

Cougars force a turnover on downs. That'll do it. 28-10, and that breeze you just felt was a sigh of relief from me.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
      Cougars force a turnover on downs. That'll do it. 28-10, and that breeze you just felt was a sigh of relief from me.
      Heh. See, SFU plays better than they have been. They just have to get over the stupid mistakes.

Comment

Sounds like SFU really is improved. Great to see that and congrats on the win.

Comment

By the way, Western Oregon finally got a touchdown. 48-10 CWU with 2 minutes left.
          Even with the new bathrooms, glad I didn't go to this debacle. WOU should just forfeit this game and save the $$.

Comment

48-10 final at CWU. SFU heads to CWU next week.

Comment

Okay, the 3rd string QB just tried to hand it off to Grandison, who botched the exchange. SFU has the ball back with a minute left.

Comment

Good for SFU to fight all the way to the end. 28-17.

Comment

Not D2 games, but a couple D1FCS games stood out to me. First is EWU lost down at Weber State 14-6, so someone finally stopped their offense. The second is former CWU conference mate UND destroyed Montana 41-14. Looks like they are finally playing quite well at the D1-FCS level at 4-2 and 2-1 in the Big Sky.

Comment

Attendance at the WOU-CWU game was 5821. Only dropped 700 from the first game at the remodeled stadium, which was 6587. I guess they like night games in Ellensburg...

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                      Attendance at the WOU-CWU game was 5821. Only dropped 700 from the first game at the remodeled stadium, which was 6587. I guess they like night games in Ellensburg...
                      Impressive numbers, really nice. I'm not sure they drew that well in the afternoon (which I prefer) but maybe they did now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
                        Impressive numbers, really nice. I'm not sure they drew that well in the afternoon (which I prefer) but maybe they did now and then.
                        I'm betting the SFU game this weekend will see a significant drop. Plus, late October, it's going to get cold at night games. Personally, I think they should only do the night games during September.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                          I'm betting the SFU game this weekend will see a significant drop. Plus, late October, it's going to get cold at night games. Personally, I think they should only do the night games during September.
                          Agree, too cold out to be playing night games in Ellensburg. I loved the afternoon game day atmosphere at CWU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X