Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

A day off, so we may as well start this. I saw weather in Ellensburg tomorrow is 0% chance of rain and a high of 51 with a low of 23. Better wrap up and I hope APU is able to cope with that kind of cold. It is also only 37 degrees there right now.

Re: GNAC Week 11 Game Thread

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
    A day off, so we may as well start this. I saw weather in Ellensburg tomorrow is 0% chance of rain and a high of 51 with a low of 23. Better wrap up and I hope APU is able to cope with that kind of cold. It is also only 37 degrees there right now.
    The inversion will probably blow off with this little storm moving over us right now. I doubt the weather will be a factor tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
      The inversion will probably blow off with this little storm moving over us right now. I doubt the weather will be a factor tomorrow.
      I hope so, lots of fog here in the Columbia Basin. Seeing a forecast high of 51 makes me hope at least 45 for game time and warming through it, but that still we be cold to wake up to. I'm just glad there won't be worry of it getting too dark at the end of the game like in years past!

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
        I hope so, lots of fog here in the Columbia Basin. Seeing a forecast high of 51 makes me hope at least 45 for game time and warming through it, but that still we be cold to wake up to. I'm just glad there won't be worry of it getting too dark at the end of the game like in years past!
        They used to start the ones after DST ended at noon because of that. I still remember the Ashland playoff game when it rained buckets, and was so dark you could barely see the field.

Comment

They used to start the ones after DST ended at noon because of that. I still remember the Ashland playoff game when it rained buckets, and was so dark you could barely see the field.
          UNA game last year too! Of course a game go too many OT's and you'd have to call it due to dark.

Comment

. I still remember the Ashland playoff game when it rained buckets, and was so dark you could barely see the field.
            Yeah, that was a cold, miserable game...... from the comforts of a warm press box stocked with food and drink. In all seriousness, I specifically remember the "what do we do if it gets too dark conversations" up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
              Yeah, that was a cold, miserable game...... from the comforts of a warm press box stocked with food and drink. In all seriousness, I specifically remember the "what do we do if it gets too dark conversations" up there.
              It was not warm in the stands. Today is shaping up pretty nice.

Any APU guys make it up here?

Comment

Carr is out warming up, so I guess he's playing today.

Comment

Watching Woolley practice xp kicks... It's going to be hairy...

Comment

Eastern New Mexico is up 14-7 on WOU.

Comment

CWU with the nice stuff on 4th down.

Comment

APU with the nice stuff on 4th down.

Comment

Why is Carr only playing inside the 20s? Can't run or something?

Comment

CWU blocked another FG.

Comment

Not blocked. Was a bad snap.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X