X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
    I was just describing what may have been going on based on the stats, like re-creating baseball games back in the heyday of radio. My next move was to pretend we had a weather delay.
    I've heard of the Mariner's announcer describing his describing of the "road games" when he was a double A announcer. He was surprised no one noticed when he'd play the crowd cheering when the team he announced for scored and he'd play cheers instead of jeers.

In Portland, Clan down now 64-7. Starting QB and two running backs now hurt for SFU, but their punter did manage a 63 yard punt. I remember my very first college game I went to growing up was a soccer game between these two schools that SFU won that my kiddie coach took our team to.

Leave a comment:

• SGAstumpJ
    replied
    I was just describing what may have been going on based on the stats, like re-creating baseball games back in the heyday of radio. My next move was to pretend we had a weather delay.

Leave a comment:

• SGAstumpJ
    replied
    Audio finally working, midway through the 2nd. Didn't want to risk paying in case something like this happened.

Leave a comment:

• cougarjunkie
    replied
    Stump, are you getting the video? I can't even get the audio by itself.

Leave a comment:

• cougarjunkie
    replied
    Yeah, still no video but they've updated the message on the site that says, "There is an issue playing your stream. Try reloading the page." which I have done - over and over again to no avail.
    It only costs &5 but it is infuriating.

Leave a comment:

• SGAstumpJ
    replied
    Huge turn of events there. 4th and 6, WT punts, APU called for running into the kicker. They took the penalty to make it 4th and 1, went for it...and got stuffed. Cougar ball at the Buffs' 44, still down 7-3.

Leave a comment:

• SGAstumpJ
    replied
    Cougars on the board with a 35-yard FG. 7-3 WT, 11:30 to go first half.

I had no idea what to expect from the kicking game this year going in, so that's a good sign to start. New kicker (graduated), new holder (transferred), new long snapper (NFL).

Leave a comment:

• SGAstumpJ
    replied
    Teams are trading punts. Still 7-0 WT, end of the first quarter.

Leave a comment:

• SGAstumpJ
    replied
    And we finally have stats, at least, though on a delay. They don't show the touchdown yet.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    The wheels have come off. 42-7

Leave a comment:

• SGAstumpJ
    replied
    West Texas' Twitter says they're up 7-0. There is no video. There is no audio. There are no stats.

Leave a comment:

• cougarjunkie
    replied
    West texas site says "Broadcast has been delayed."

Leave a comment:

• SGAstumpJ
    replied
    APU-West Texas supposed to start any minute. We were told that the audio would at least be free. That does not appear to be the case.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    21-7 Portland now, and SFUs QB got broke.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    14-7 Portland State in the second. SFU is playing them pretty tough though.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X