Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sfu stadium

Looks like they really mean to build a stadium for real this time!!
    http://varsityletters.ca/sfu-stadium...reen-light.../

Re: Sfu stadium

Great. The slippery slope will not be missed. Can they do something about the fog while they're at it?

Comment

Any word on where they'll be playing next season yet? 15 mil, that's a lot even in Canadian dollars and much more expensive than CWU's upgrades. I'm sure it will be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post
        Any word on where they'll be playing next season yet? 15 mil, that's a lot even in Canadian dollars and much more expensive than CWU's upgrades. I'm sure it will be nice.
        I'd bet at Swangard Stadium, down the hill. It's a pretty good stadium.

Comment

Hopefully this will help SFU in developing a more competitive football program.

SFU reminds me a bit of Pace in the Northeast-10. Pace has been a program that was just about the worst in D2 over the past couple decades, including many one-win and winless seasons. In 2014-2015 they upgraded their athletic facilities and hired a new football coach and this past year they had their first winning season (7-3) since 1999, and their first 7-win season since 1979. The two teams that finished ahead of them in the NE10 were NCAA playoff teams this year. If Pace can do it, SFU sure can.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X