• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TexanFan
    replied
    Re: Soon

Originally posted by Michael Whitfield View Post
    Perhaps the visiting teams fans can get a discount admission & just bring their lawn chairs and set up on the grass sidelines.
    Not far off from what Commerce fans did at the last game.

It is going to be a really nice stadium when it is complete. Just seems like the planning and timing is a little off.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Whitfield
    replied

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
    Currently no seats on what was the visitor side. Nothing has been told to us season ticket holders.
    Perhaps the visiting teams fans can get a discount admission & just bring their lawn chairs and set up on the grass sidelines.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTAMUC
    replied

Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
    Currently no seats on what was the visitor side. Nothing has been told to us season ticket holders.
    wow.

Leave a comment:

• TexanFan
    replied

Originally posted by JakeTAMUC View Post
    Are they going to have ANY seating on the other side, or is it still all torn up? When we played there last year I bought seats in the home section.

Leave a comment:

• chrisattsu
    replied

Seems about right. I seem to recall Delta's stadium being messed up last year and we had to play at a local high school

Leave a comment:

• JakeTAMUC
    replied

Are they going to have ANY seating on the other side, or is it still all torn up? When we played there last year I bought seats in the home section.

Leave a comment:

• TexanFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JakeTAMUC
    started a topic Soon

Soon

8 short weeks from today Commerce tees it up Vs Kingsville here at 7pm to begin the defense of the Championship! Im so ready for this to start.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X