Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSC Blog Week 6

Hey D2 posters,

Sorry for missing last week and the delay this week. I just posted this week's game previews. I did get a little more time on this one.

Enjoy!

I am headed to see Tarleton State and ENMU play in Stephenville this weekend.

Joe

Re: LSC Blog Week 6

If the Lions play as close as the score you predicted it will be a major improvement. That is a score the Lions could easily flip for a W. Realistically, the Lions scoring 30+ should be enough for the win.

Not sure I see ENMU staying within 10 points of TSU. I can see Texan D line being disrupted at LOS which Hounds rely heavily on controlling. But like you said with that retro 70s O you never know. Hounds have to use Texan speed against them with misdirection.

Comment

Re: LSC Blog Week 6

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
      If the Lions play as close as the score you predicted it will be a major improvement. That is a score the Lions could easily flip for a W. Realistically, the Lions scoring 30+ should be enough for the win.

Not sure I see ENMU staying within 10 points of TSU. I can see Texan D line being disrupted at LOS which Hounds rely heavily on controlling. But like you said with that retro 70s O you never know. Hounds have to use Texan speed against them with misdirection.
      I could see TSU wearing them down late in the second half and being the difference to winning the game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X