X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techster88
    replied
    Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post
    Not saying its not a good win for a D2 beating a FCS, but calling SFA decent is extremely generous. They went 2-8 last year, and are currently 0-2 this year on a 5 game losing streak. Their last winning season was 2014 where they went 8-5
    Agreed. The Southland is full of also ran football. Two things are for sure, SFA can't beat a P5 D1 team and they can't beat a ranked D2 team. Good news for them is they don't have to play either one for the remainder of the season.

Leave a comment:

• ASURAM2010
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

I always knew that you were pretty sharp :)
    Smartest person I know! :)

Leave a comment:

• WT_ALUM08
    replied
    Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post

But great minds think alike!
    I always knew that you were pretty sharp :)

Leave a comment:

• ASURAM2010
    replied
    Originally posted by WT_ALUM08 View Post

Congrats on the win, but I wouldn't call SFA a decent FCS school. Last 4 seasons they are 15-28, with 6 of those wins coming against ACU and Incarnate Word.
    Sorry didn't realize there was another page to the thread! But great minds think alike!

Leave a comment:

• ASURAM2010
    replied
    Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
    My understanding is he wrote an apology letter to the SFA student and it has been received. Hopefully he will learn from this and will never repeat it.

The SFA student received a minor injury which is the worst part of all of this. The second worst part is the minor takeaway this causes on the victory. We beat a decent FCS school
    Not saying its not a good win for a D2 beating a FCS, but calling SFA decent is extremely generous. They went 2-8 last year, and are currently 0-2 this year on a 5 game losing streak. Their last winning season was 2014 where they went 8-5

Leave a comment:

• WT_ALUM08
    replied
    Congrats on the win, but I wouldn't call SFA a decent FCS school. Last 4 seasons they are 15-28, with 6 of those wins coming against ACU and Incarnate Word.

Leave a comment:

• chivas_gold
    replied
    This is something that Colby carthel retweet it
    https://twitter.com/lmb_sfa/status/1...553332736?s=21

Leave a comment:

• Vulpes88
    replied
    Originally posted by TheLionWire View Post
    He needs to be suspended for at least a couple of games. His attitude after the fact has shown he has no remorse whatsoever. I saw he got onto Twitter (before his account tweets were locked) and basically said "Sorry, if I hurt you, you wanna get me fired or something?" At least a 2-3 week suspension and more if he does not realize his behavior was unacceptable and unprofessional and realize he could have seriously hurt someone. The girl he hit has tweeted she was having headaches and blurry vision the rest of the game. Hopefully she's ok.
    Hope she's ok. Sounds like a migraine, but I'm no doctor. Classless act though.

Leave a comment:

• TexanFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TheLionWire
    replied
    He has a facebook account and people are really letting him have it on there. I don't feel sorry for him with his total lack of remorse. If he had apologized and realized he f'd up I would stand up for him but he laid his bed and now its time to go sleepy bye.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTAMUC
    replied
    If he is a GA odds are that he didnt actually "lose his job." They probably just moved him off the football staff and gave him something else to do.

Leave a comment:

• Techster88
    replied
    Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
    On the Tarleton roster page, the grad assistant is no longer listed. He may be gone.

Leave a comment:

• TexanFan
    replied
    On the Tarleton roster page, the grad assistant is no longer listed. He may be gone.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Boohaha View Post

Pictures and other posted disagree, it was a HARD elbow to the face.

He should be fired. Period. If it was my kid he wouldn't have made the bus ride home, if he did it would have been with an extra foot.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X