Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

In the postgame Hughes said we are missing tons of starters. Said WT has been hit with the injury bug. I also like how he said that is not an excuse and WT needs to put together a full 4 quarters and stop playing sloppy.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	AD93621C-DB71-49D0-8212-E852526D19E1.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	86.0 KB ID:	432772
        Originally posted by IronOre View Post

There was a flag with a red ball in the middle and rays coming out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Everyone was thinking we were better this year, We are not better, just different, 6-5 if we are lucky. Simply put we can not play a complete game.
          I disagree, this team is way better than Hughes first two teams

Comment

Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post

I disagree, this team is way better than Hughes first two teams

Comment

I was really glad to hear Carter was healed up in the off season, but I don't remember him dancing that much last year. Didn't they give him the ball on both the 4th down plays we didn't convert last night? I think Compton or Johnson would have been a better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

I was really glad to hear Carter was healed up in the off season, but I don't remember him dancing that much last year. Didn't they give him the ball on both the 4th down plays we didn't convert last night? I think Compton or Johnson would have been a better choice.
                I don't either, he is good in open space once he gets going. But he doesn't hit the hole, time and again last night the hole was there and he would do his little side step and end up getting tackled for a loss. On one of the 4th downs he got a good chewing by coach for not just hitting the hole for a yard. Compton is way better right now...Blair was supposed to be back this week but must have reinjured because he was in a cast and on crutches last night. I swear this year they would be much better if 3 of the 5 top RBs weren't hurt. Blair and Ugwu only played in game 1..Ugwu by far looked the best against Azusa. Carter is the only Senior so hopefully they all get healthy and come back next year. I don't expect Vallo back this year either. I've never heard anything on Ugwu.

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

Everyone was thinking we were better this year, We are not better, just different, 6-5 if we are lucky. Simply put we can not play a complete game.
                  Jury is still out on this team. 4-0 against 4-15 competition and completely humiliated in first real test. Next week WT should improve to 5-1 against another weak team.

After that we will see if this years version is any better.
                  Last edited by Techster88; 10-06-2019, 08:49 PM.

Comment

I don't either, he is good in open space once he gets going. But he doesn't hit the hole, time and again last night the hole was there and he would do his little side step and end up getting tackled for a loss. On one of the 4th downs he got a good chewing by coach for not just hitting the hole for a yard. Compton is way better right now...Blair was supposed to be back this week but must have reinjured because he was in a cast and on crutches last night. I swear this year they would be much better if 3 of the 5 top RBs weren't hurt. Blair and Ugwu only played in game 1..Ugwu by far looked the best against Azusa. Carter is the only Senior so hopefully they all get healthy and come back next year. I don't expect Vallo back this year either. I've never heard anything on Ugwu.
                    After a while you have to wonder if the conditioning, or lack thereof, is part of why almost all of our backs have been badly hurt. I'm really sorry to hear about Blair, Ugwu, and Vallo.

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/WTAMUFoot...98009837645824

Comment

After a while you have to wonder if the conditioning, or lack thereof, is part of why almost all of our backs have been badly hurt. I'm really sorry to hear about Blair, Ugwu, and Vallo.
                        I don't think so...just dumb luck in my opinion. I can assure you that Hughes doesn't under work his players..at least from what I've observed

Comment

You guys might be worrying a bit too much. WT was up 31 points early in the 3rd. It's not surprising the team let up.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                            You guys might be worrying a bit too much. WT was up 31 points early in the 3rd. It's not surprising the team let up.
                            Any word on the player carted off the field?

Comment

Any word on the player carted off the field?
                              Nothing about him in the paper this morning. Hope he's okay.

Comment

Why are we not giving the ball to Johnson more?? BTW - play call is average at best.
                                The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X