Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAMUK vs WOU

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TAMUK vs WOU

    7-7 in the first qtr in front of maybe 1000 fans

    sad times ...sad times.

  • #2
    Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post
    7-7 in the first qtr in front of maybe 1000 fans

    sad times ...sad times.
    Are you at the game? Our QBs look really bad.

    Comment


    • #3
      Hogs block a FG attempt and run it back for a TD. Hogs up 14-7.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by '89HOG View Post

        Are you at the game? Our QBs look really bad.
        No. Watching on my IPad while the Astros are on the big screen. Are you?

        How many are in the stands would you guess?

        Comment


        • #5
          It's hard to tell, but it looks like about 2,000.

          Hogs miss a chip-shot FG. Hogs up 14-7 at half.

          Comment


          • #6
            WOU takes the opening drive to tie it up 14... and our 2nd half woes begin.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by '89HOG View Post
              It's hard to tell, but it looks like about 2,000.

              Hogs miss a chip-shot FG. Hogs up 14-7 at half.
              I've never seen your kicker, but would trade ours for him.

              Comment


              • #8
                65 yard TD called back for holding.

                COME ON, HOGS!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  26-14 WOU to start the 4th.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Another butt whooping in the second half. Don’t understand what happens with this team at half? I think in most of our games to date, we haven’t been down by that much or even tied and we come out and take one blow and it all goes to crap. Lack of leadership is all I can assign it to. Well, on top of being out coached and out classed on the athletic talent angle. In another words we are just a horrible team from all aspects.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Official attendance 2544. Sad!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Since it's apparent your coach will be fired after this season, do you have any coaches you'd like to see in Kingsville

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Buff Fan 05 View Post
                          Since it's apparent your coach will be fired after this season, do you have any coaches you'd like to see in Kingsville
                          I’m not sure that is a given. I’m not sure the administration gives a rats ass about the program. I don’t know who in their right minds would want to coach this program if he doesn’t have his hands untied and we don’t have a commitment from the top to upgrade facilities and all of that. Will he have a full 36 schollies to use? I hear conflicting info if we are fully funding 36 or not. If not why?

                          It’s a total clusterfark quoting Gunny Highway. A total clusterfark!!
                          Last edited by LSC Fan; 10-12-2019, 10:20 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            One bright spot, we have a REALLY good punter.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

                              I’m not sure that is a given. I’m not sure the administration gives a rats ass about the program. I don’t know who in their right minds would want to coach this program if he doesn’t have his hands untied and we don’t have a commitment from the top to upgrade facilities and all of that. Will he have a full 36 schollies to use? I hear conflicting info if we are fully funding 36 or not. If not why?

                              It’s a total clusterfark quoting Gunny Highway. A total clusterfark!!
                              I believe they are funding only 24

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X