Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commerce at Mines

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    [QUOTE=Predatory Primates;n461133]Or was it etsc?[/

    What happened to Pitt State? They’ve been MIA for a while in the playoffs? Must be the Silo schedule. It’s just to difficult to get out of the MIAA to join the party.

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm surprised the Colorado State Patrol didnt arrest the Commerce D line for what they were doing to Mines.....it was criminal.
      I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

      Comment


      • #18
        Congrats, Texas A&M-Commerce!

        Comment


        • #19
          Congrats to Commerce. I knew they were going to win but was impressed with the dominance they showed on defense. Good luck in Minnesota next week and bring home another championship for the LSC.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by We-Are-Lions View Post
            Here is the link

            https://portal.stretchinternet.com/csm/

            Touchdown throw by Preston Wheeler!
            Didn't watch the game, why was Wheeler playing?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post

              Didn't watch the game, why was Wheeler playing?
              Fake FG

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by ASURAM2010 View Post

                Didn't watch the game, why was Wheeler playing?
                you can still watch the game on demand.
                https://portal.stretchinternet.com/csm/
                Last edited by marvda1; 12-02-2019, 09:02 AM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  [QUOTE=Techster88;n461223]
                  Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                  Or was it etsc?[/

                  What happened to Pitt State? They’ve been MIA for a while in the playoffs? Must be the Silo schedule. It’s just to difficult to get out of the MIAA to join the party.
                  No. They just suck. Coaching search underway as we speak.

                  Good luck to Commerce on the trip North. Winning in South Canada in December is always tough.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    [QUOTE=Predatory Primates;n462116]
                    Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

                    No. They just suck. Coaching search underway as we speak.

                    Good luck to Commerce on the trip North. Winning in South Canada in December is always tough.
                    Yes, it is always difficult. But, weather is not supposed to be an issue so its just a matter of getting the Lions out in open space to make plays. I'm sure they want to pound the rock with those big uglies up front.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      [QUOTE=Techster88;n462149]
                      Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

                      Yes, it is always difficult. But, weather is not supposed to be an issue so its just a matter of getting the Lions out in open space to make plays. I'm sure they want to pound the rock with those big uglies up front.
                      Speaking of weather, the 3 days after we leave it gets brutal....high of 5, low of -6

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        [QUOTE=LionFan;n462169]
                        Originally posted by Techster88 View Post

                        Speaking of weather, the 3 days after we leave it gets brutal....high of 5, low of -6
                        Sounds like... the sun always shines on the Lions

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          [QUOTE=We-Are-Lions;n462219]
                          Originally posted by LionFan View Post

                          Sounds like... the sun always shines on the Lions
                          Always

                          Comment

                          Ad3

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X