Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Yes, I was at that game and the sky was filled with footballs. 49-42 if I remember correctly with Reilly throwing balls into the end zone as time ran out.

Keith started 4-5 games for the Rams that year, Sam Bradford came in the next year and they signed some journeyman QB to be the backup. Keith was cut, despite the OC saying in camp that Keith was doing the best of the QBs. So he signed with Carolina and they drafted Cam Newton the next year. That was the end of Keith's pro career.

I think if he had gone to the CFL he would still be playing. In my mind he's the best QB WT has ever had, plus he's a class act.

Yes, Edmonton got pressure from the WOKE folks, just like the Redskins. So they are now the Elks.
    Well Reilly recently retired, so Null may be doing the same if he'd gone that route. It is hard to believe how long ago that was now.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

Well Reilly recently retired, so Null may be doing the same if he'd gone that route. It is hard to believe how long ago that was now.
      Keith was with the Rams in 2009 and the Panthers in 2010.

???????

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

I was wondering about the team as Mike Reilly won a Grey Cup with the Eskimos. I didn't realize they'd changed their name. I'm sure you remember his last D2 game better than CWU fans do, but he and Null were both on the sidelines one year for the Ram's during the regular season.
        I dint realize that either, and for several years i kept up with Edmonton because former ASU linebacker Blair Smith played for the Eskimos until 2020.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X