Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENMU DC

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ENMU DC

    Heard Walton is off to Tarelton to be the Special Teams Coordinator.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Fred View Post
    Heard Walton is off to Tarelton to be the Special Teams Coordinator.
    Have no clue....
    I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

    Comment


    • #3
      I have seen no announcement from Tarleton on our website or Twitter.

      Comment


      • #4
        I could be completely wrong on this but....Walton is associate head coach and DC right now, I'm thinking he is looking for a Head job somewhere rather than continue to ride the Coordinator bus around.

        Tarleton is going d1 and is probably offering to at least double his salary so there is that.
        I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

        Comment


        • #5
          It has been announced on the Tarleton website and twitter.

          https://tarletonsports.com/news/2020...ordinator.aspx

          I didn’t realize Walton was with Whitten at Sam Houston.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TexanFan View Post
            It has been announced on the Tarleton website and twitter.

            https://tarletonsports.com/news/2020...ordinator.aspx

            I didn’t realize Walton was with Whitten at Sam Houston.
            Im sad...oh well....next...
            I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

            Comment


            • #7
              Any idea who the new DC will be. Heard ENMU is in a hiring freeze which may make it hard to hire a replacement. Also may make it difficult to hire a new Men’s BBall Coach

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by gohounds View Post
                Any idea who the new DC will be. Heard ENMU is in a hiring freeze which may make it hard to hire a replacement. Also may make it difficult to hire a new Men’s BBall Coach
                I have no clue, but yes it's going to be tough, what is worse is no spring ball to install the system.
                I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Everything I am seeing and reading its looking more and more like college football may not happen this year so this could all be a moot point.

                  Comment

                  Ad3

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X