Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WT's Future

Greetings fellow LSC Fans! New to D2 Football Message Board, WTAMU Alum with some (vaguely) insider information. This jersey was floating around the interwebs this week with a peculiar conference logo on it. Take from that what you will.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Last edited by BuffaloInsider69; 03-02-2022, 07:53 PM.

I can't enlarge the photo to clearly read the logo. What is it?

Comment

Originally posted by oldbuff View Post
      I can't enlarge the photo to clearly read the logo. What is it?
      LGB

Comment

It says WAC, Herb Street is saying it won't happen though. Don't know if that makes this fake or just something that was discussed.

Comment

Unless the mother-ship in Collage Station picks up the phone and tells the administration to go D1 it's not happening.
          The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post
            Unless the mother-ship in Collage Station picks up the phone and tells the administration to go D1 it's not happening.

Comment

From a nobody fan point of view I would love to see WT go D1 but understand the why not and the money that would need to be generated.

What I don't want to see is the other top tier half LSC schools go and is replaced by schools like Sul Ross St., Wayland Baptist, OPSU, etc. or worse LSC dissolves and WT turns into a D2 independent playing North American University type teams to fill out a schedule like the remnants of the GNAC had to do.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X