X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by Great White Buffalo View Post

When polled 61% of those asked said a Hot Dog is NOT a sandwich. The majority have spoken. So has the GWB.
    You've got a meat-like substance between two pieces of bread. That skinny piece of bread holding the two pieces together is statistically insignificant! The majority is wrong on this one.

Leave a comment:

• Great White Buffalo
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post
    It's Wednesday. Wednesday is "Get your picks in day!"

Also, and this is aimed at one particular member of this board, a hot dog is totally a sandwich.
    When polled 61% of those asked said a Hot Dog is NOT a sandwich. The majority have spoken. So has the GWB.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    It's Wednesday. Wednesday is "Get your picks in day!"

Also, and this is aimed at one particular member of this board, a hot dog is totally a sandwich.

Leave a comment:

• '89HOG
    replied
    Western's coach really has that program looking good in his first season. I'm tempted to change my pick given Saturday's performance.

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by Goods View Post
    I made my picks and I'm making it a priority to get IronOre's word, "fourthiest" into my vocabulary in the ol' 9 to 5 job in home lending. I'll take any suggestions.
    "I've seen a lot of loan applications before, this is about the fourthiest worst I've ever seen."

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by Goods View Post
    I made my picks and I'm making it a priority to get IronOre's word, "fourthiest" into my vocabulary in the ol' 9 to 5 job in home lending. I'll take any suggestions.
    Gotta mix it up every now and then.

Leave a comment:

• Goods
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    started a topic LSC Pick'em: Week 6

LSC Pick'em: Week 6

Five games this week, all LSC contests. Actually... there's only one non-LSC game (Shrum Bowl!) the rest of the way. First up, the SFU Red Leafs go to oil country and play UT Permian Basin. Second, ENMU has an easy weekend and takes on Angelo State (not actually easy). Thirdly, in what is probably the game of the week, West Texas A&M goes to Midwestern State. Fourthiest, in what is probably a better game than expected, Western New Mexico horsies take on the TAMUK piggies. Quintuply, in the GNAC championship game, Western Oregon takes their short trip to play Central Washington.

Make your picks here: https://forms.gle/BarL1r3wDSLiNWji8

SFU (0-3) @ UTPB (2-3)
    6pm

ENMU (1-4) @ ASU (5-0)
    6pm

WTAMU (3-2) @ MSU (3-2)
    7pm

WNMU (3-2) @ TAMUK (5-0)
    7pm

WOU (1-4) @ CWU (3-1)
    8pm

Ad3