X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWU drive stalls, get's a FG.

10-0

Comment

Midwestern gets a short field and scores.

10-7 CWU

Comment

Midwestern ties it at 10 with about a minute left in the half.

Comment

Don't get me wrong I loved that the LSC added the GNAC teams as it saved the LSC conference.

These west coast games remind me of trying to stay up for the Rangers or Astros games when they are on road trips to the west coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
            Don't get me wrong I loved that the LSC added the GNAC teams as it saved the LSC conference.

These west coast games remind me of trying to stay up for the Rangers or Astros games when they are on road trips to the west coast.
            West Coast Best Coast for sports. Late games? What late games?

Comment

SFU gets another TD, 14-35 ENMU

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Or 18 innings in Seatle
                The Great White Buffalo has Returned

Comment

We are seeing why Lemming got benched for Glasper. Guy throws a shovel pass to Henderson who was blocking. WHY?

Comment

After having a direct snap to a lineman which works just about as well as it sounds like it would, Lemming gets a TD pass and CWU retakes the lead.

17-10 CWU

42-14 final, ENMU beats SFU.

Comment

CWU misses the 40 yard FG with about 4 minutes left, still 17-10.

Comment

Midwestern holds CWU on 3rd down, but jumps offside giving them a first down with 1 minute left. CWU will win 17-10. Please let Glasper be back next week.

Comment

Oh, forgot to say that they said on the broadcast that Glasper hyperextended his knee playing at ENMU,

Comment

I went to the WOU-WTAM game, good defensive battle. Have gone to the last two games, WOU struggles a bit in both games and finds a way to win late. Both teams has sporadic QB play, and good defense. WTAM RB Brian Okoye is a load, glad they only had him carry it 12 times, he's a stud. WOU's secondary is tight, really good. About 88 degrees, great day, small crowd, but a lot of fun ... at least for me. Glad WOU is putting it together, wish they could've played better vs. UTPB and ENMS, oh well.
                            Last edited by tsull; 10-16-2022, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

6 out of 23 did.
                              I was one of the 6. Oops.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
                                We are seeing why Lemming got benched for Glasper. Guy throws a shovel pass to Henderson who was blocking. WHY?
                                Lemming is buying dinner for the CWU defense, right?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X