X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javs doink FG attempt

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
      SFU has outscored WT 22-0 in the second. WT looks an absolute mess out there. I know they’re pretty much playing for pride right now, but as bad as SFU has been this year, that should have been enough. That to me should get the coach fired if they can’t reverse this soon.
      WT was flat last week for their last home game. This week they had a long trip, Canadian customs, and SFU to deal with. They didn't start Compton in his final game. Now the team is listening to a demotivational speech from Hughes. That's usually good for a single TD in the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
        SFU has outscored WT 22-0 in the second. WT looks an absolute mess out there. I know they’re pretty much playing for pride right now, but as bad as SFU has been this year, that should have been enough. That to me should get the coach fired if they can’t reverse this soon.
        His fate should have been sealed after the last second double chokes against the WNMU and ENMU.

I don't care if WT makes a miraculous comeback. He needs to be fired Monday at the latest.

Comment

• Wolves scoop & score 65-yds, lead 41-37

Comment

• Wolves strip sack for a TD, get the lead back 41-37

Comment

• WT goes 3 and out. A lame punt gives SFU possession in WT territory. Thanks to a personal foul on WT, SFU scores, and lead 39-7.

Comment

• Winker keeps on read option for 38 yd TD
                Wolves lead 48-37

Comment

• Wolves intercept with 1:47 remaining to seal it.
                  Woohoo!

Comment

• SFU has won two games against D2 teams since the end of the 2013 season:

2014 against Dixie State (Utah Tech)
                    2019 against Azusa Pacific

SFU's last win was last season against Montana State-Northern, an NAIA team that has lost 12 straight games as of today (might be 13 for all I know).

SFU has never beaten an LSC team that was not previously in the GNAC, and it looks more and more likely that streak ends tonight.

SFU up 46-7 now.
                    Last edited by cwfenn; 11-12-2022, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                      WT goes 3 and out. A lame punt gives SFU possession in WT territory. Thanks to a personal foul on WT, SFU scores, and lead 39-7.
                      Wait, WHAT?

Comment

• WT replaces Gerber with his backup. He throws a pick. SFU, aided by another unsportsmanlike penalty on WT, scores on the FIFTH TD pass of the night by Seiber. 46-7 against the fabulous Hughes defense.

Sneak preview for next year...

Comment

• WTF is happening? SFU has had entire seasons where they didn't score 46 points... HOW DID CWU LOSE TO WT?

Comment

• Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                            WT replaces Gerber with his backup. He throws a pick. SFU, aided by another unsportsmanlike penalty on WT, scores on the FIFTH TD pass of the night by Seiber. 46-7 against the fabulous Hughes defense.

Sneak preview for next year...
                            I don't think you'll have to worry about Hughes being coach much longer.

Comment

• SFU IS STOPPED! 1st punt of the game for them, with less than 2 minutes left in the 3rd.

Comment

• Arreola sucks as usual, throws another pick. SFU is putting their backup in too. Start of 4th.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X