Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrum Bowl

Games starting, both teams wearing their home jerseys.

UBC’s QB is a boy out of grapevine texas

Comment

Heh, I started a Shrum Bowl thread the same time you did.

Comment

I'm not sure Seiber is going to survive this game.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post
          Heh, I started a Shrum Bowl thread the same time you did.
          sorry didnt see that, lets continue with yours, youve got rank on me in these parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Go4lucky View Post

sorry didnt see that, lets continue with yours, youve got rank on me in these parts.
            You're an SFU fan, we can use yours.

If UBC is the second best in the Canada West, they're not at high D2 level.

Comment

Originally posted by IronOre View Post

You're an SFU fan, we can use yours.

If UBC is the second best in the Canada West, they're not at high D2 level.
              the idea U Sports teams have parity with D2 programs is the general
              belief around here.

i dont personally believe that, i think Western and Laval would do well in LSC. I definitely dont think they’d run away with it.

this game is exciting because its giving us a measuring stick to see where Canadian University ball really is.

we suffer because we hold on to the Canadian rule set so tightly. Every decent player leaves to play in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Go4lucky View Post

the idea U Sports teams have parity with D2 programs is the general
                belief around here.

i dont personally believe that, i think Western and Laval would do well in LSC. I definitely dont think they’d run away with it.

this game is exciting because its giving us a measuring stick to see where Canadian University ball really is.

we suffer because we hold on to the Canadian rule set so tightly. Every decent player leaves to play in the US.
                They’re NAIA level, I’d bet.

Comment

Looks like the fourth quarter might look like a Big 12 game the way they’re moving the ball now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X