Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finchwidget View Post

As far as I can tell, the teams in the Big Sky, MVFC, Southland, and UAC all have their 2024 schedules finalized. Not sure CWU would go out much further than that. San Diego still hasn't posted theirs, but I don't know if Pioneer League schools give out as big of a check to D2 schools as other FCS teams do. CWU might have to play another NAIA squad this season... At least they have a big game against Montana for 2025.
    Yes I am seeing the same things.

San Diego did host Mesa last year and Mesa beat them in overtime so might be doubtful that San Diego has an appetite for a repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post
      Is it safe to assume Sul Ross is the new Simon Fraser?
      Yes. Good luck getting to Alpine. I've never even been close to there.

Comment

Tarleton had been hosting a D2 team but I think West Georgia just closed that door shut.

Comment

What, no WNMU? This poll is rigged I tell ya'!

That's sarcasm for those who took it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
            What, no WNMU? This poll is rigged I tell ya'!

That's sarcasm for those who took it seriously.
            Whew! I was about to send AsuPops to look at your roster and give me a break down of the playmakers. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

Yes. Good luck getting to Alpine. I've never even been close to there.
              I have and it's nice. But then again I like small towns out in the middle of the desert. Probably because I spent many years growing up in one (29 Palms, CA).
              Last edited by crixus; 04-17-2024, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I just want CWU to post our schedule before anything else. It's mid-April.........we're obviously still looking for that week 1 or week 0 FCS school.
                I agree because I would like the info. but it always seems that they post around July. I only knew of games before posting because they were scheduled against D1 FCS and it was on those school's schedule. I would not be surprised if we don't see anything until that July time frame. It would be nice for fall planning though.

Comment

I just want CWU to post our schedule before anything else. It's mid-April.........we're obviously still looking for that week 1 or week 0 FCS school.
                  You know it’s going slow when half the NE10 already has their schedules up before you.

Comment

Didn't I hear something about a potential CWU/Mesa home and home?

Comment

There will no talking about volleyball in September 2024 as the Buffs win their first LSC championship in over 10 years. Lynn is bringing MIAA football to the LSC.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffs of Uranus View Post
                        There will no talking about volleyball in September 2024 as the Buffs win their first LSC championship in over 10 years. Lynn is bringing MIAA football to the LSC.
                        You remind me of this WT poster that posted the same stuff way back when and would disappear when the MIAA would hand the Buffs their arse in the playoffs.

Would love to see it and have faith in Lynn but I think WT is a year or two away (if at all).

WT better have conference championships goals because when 2025 starts that may be the only path to the playoffs now that the NSIC is getting swapped out for the MIAA and the GAC.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X