Clear All

• UMC moves USF game

http://bit.ly/31UkwqJ

Originally posted by laker View Post
    HOBO DAYS?! How dare you...

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

HOBO DAYS?! How dare you...
      Oh shoot- Gypsy Days. I was thinking too high on the social ladder...........

Comment

Crookston's home field advantage of 6-inch high grass and mud eliminated!

Got em right where we want em, the friendly confines of the Alerus Center.
        4x 'Crackerjack' NAIA National Champions - 1996, 2006, 2008, 2009
        2016 NSIC Champions
        🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑🔑

Comment

Originally posted by Otis Day View Post
          Crookston's home field advantage of 6-inch high grass and mud eliminated!

Got em right where we want em, the friendly confines of the Alerus Center.
          It's going to have the same feel as when all the NSIC teams used go play their final week games in the Metrodome, though cool for the players I'm sure it was incredibly deflating as a fan...ha

Comment

So, will Spectra be in charge of the $10 per person concessions? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

It's going to have the same feel as when all the NSIC teams used go play their final week games in the Metrodome, though cool for the players I'm sure it was incredibly deflating as a fan...ha
              I remember those games. It was just an odd feeling. So empty, so quiet. In fairness, I was also pretty intoxicated, so maybe I just missed some stuff. ;)

Comment

The Following Contests have been Postponed. #NSICFB UIU at UMary moved to Sunday at 12 p.m. MINOT at WSU moved to Sunday (Time TBD)

#NSICSoc *SCSU at MSUM & *UMary at UMC - Postpone to a later date this season.

Comment

The Minot at Winona game is now scheduled for noon on Sunday.

I-94 is closed from Bismarck to Fargo.

Comment

The MSU game at UMC on Oct. 26th has been moved to the Alerus Center in Grand Forks for a 6 PM contest.

Also, the Northern at UMC game has been moved there. The Golden Eagle field must be in rough shape.

https://goldeneaglesports.com/sports/football/schedule

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X