Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duluth

Congrats to the University f Minnesota Duluth Bulldogs on an outstanding season of 11-0 in NSIC, and 11-1 overall. We sure would have liked to seen them keep playing and had our chance, but did not play our best when we had to against a very good TAMC team. But to go 11-0 is a feat in any conference, especially when a team is predicted to go 11-0 or 10-1, the coaches and staff did a stellar job every week, keeping the team focused and playing with the one game at a time mentality and go 1-0 every week, I cannot say enough about the coaches and the players, especially the 22 seniors that worked as hard as any UMD team to achieve many of their goals but to fall short of the ultimate, but did finish their careers at Malosky Stadium. 21 players were mentioned on the All NSIC either on 1st, 2nd or HM. The Bulldogs lead the nation in total D, another feat not accomplished very often, some have tried to diminish this stat, by playing the if and buts game, woulda, coulda game, we can go around and around with stats, I do not feel the Bulldogs have to defend the fact that they are leading the NCAA D2 in total D, facts are facts, and the fact is we do lead in this category. Many of the criticizers want to emulate the Bulldog program. Again congrats on a very satisfying and outstanding season, the Bulldogs were a joy to follow and cheer for. Best of luck to all the remaining teams, some team will ultimately win the the national championship and they will have deserved to have done so, what a feeling, I revive that feeling from 2008 and 2010 and smile.

Re: Duluth

Congratulations on a great season. I haven't seen people attack the leading defense part.

Comment

Originally posted by cidpeacock View Post
      Congratulations on a great season. I haven't seen people attack the leading defense part.
      Thanks, check under the Harlan Hill nominee thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post
        Thanks, check under the Harlan Hill nominee thread.
        Nobody is attacking it there either. Congrats on the #1 defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
          Nobody is attacking it there either. Congrats on the #1 defense.
          Thanks should hold up since CSP lost to MSU yesterday. Really proud of our guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post
            Thanks should hold up since CSP lost to MSU yesterday. Really proud of our guys.
            :good:

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X