Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys got a really good receiver from Arizona, colin gapen from casteel high school, i was hoping he would go to smsu but umary offered him first and he took it. A couple of his former teammates goin to smsu. He is also a track guy, really fast , might contribute right away. Good get

Comment

Thanks SMSU fan, historically UMary has had a nice pipeline to Vegas. Its great to get some studs and players who were gamers in HS but I dont get overly excited until they produce some results in college. None the less it is great kids out of Zona are recognizing the NSIC.

Comment

Yeah believe it or not the last 2 years umary is recruiting Arizona hard, Also got def tackle from Casteel in Az and they have offered a lot of Az kids. They are expanding their recruiting footprint just as smsu is . Should pay dividends in next few years. Got to b patient, winning football games is harder than it looks. I do think umary and smsu are on right track to more wins in future

Comment

so.............fill us in. looks like some coaching changes???

Comment

Originally posted by USF Cougar Fan View Post
            so.............fill us in. looks like some coaching changes???
            Looks like Van Diest left the staff. I have to imagine the pandemic had something to do with that decision. None the less, White (DB coach) and D line coach from Carroll are actively hitting the recruiting trail hard. Great to see. If anyone in the know has an inside scoop let us know.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X